Is It

D

deleted9566751

Is it considered gay if I get fucked by a transsexual?

D

deleted6505551

The extremely short answer is no. There is precious little masculinity in any of us. I know cis-women who are more masculine than I am. I was surprised by how many of the gay men who used to fuck me pre-transition have zero interest in me now.

The longer answer which is me answering you question with more questions is why would it be gay and why would you care? If you are into her enough to let her inside you why the hell would you care, even a little, about societal constructs? Gay is just a label that allows us lazy people to identify a broad group of sexual interests. Labels like these tell you nothing else, like nothing at all, about the person beyond that. It's useless honestly.

Hope that helped a little.

RainbowBeach

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
Non-Binary
Is it considered gay if I get fucked by a transsexual?
Honey, it doesn't really matter... trans is just different than the usual binary of straight/gay. You're attracted to beautiful women with gorgeous breasts, so if you want to be dominated by them a little, then i think it crosses over a bit into the Dominatrix/Male Submission thing, no? I'm not sure - I have no sexual experience and I'm waiting until my operation one day to start having my first sexual experiences, so I would never want to be a woman with a penis with a man, if that makes any sense... I need to have my vagina to be with a man, but I know there are many others who like having the male genitalia with the beautiful female face and body.... that's all I can say sweetie