Is Jelqing even worth it???

Cannibal Lecter

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So is jelqing even worth it? Right now I'm 7 x 5.25 and would love to be 8 x 6. Everytime what happens with jelqing is I start a program and quit after about three weeks or so because I get so bored just standing there tugging on my dick. Its not like I don't have disciplane or anything, I run and lift weights regularly, its just that jelqing gets so boring and I have to sit there and constantly worry how hard my dick is while doing it.

My dick DOES look bigger, thicker and fuller after jelqing, but God it is so damn time consuming. I got a beginner routine off of Thundersplace and it takes 20-30 min it seems.

I have had issues in the past with my erections being as strong as I would like.

So, for any of the guys that have been jelqing routinely for several months or longer, is it even worth it? Is growing to 8 x 6 even possible given my current size? And will it really help the strength of my erections? Thanks.

Big Al

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Adding an inch in length won't be too hard, and adding .75" in girth will be more difficult, but not too much so.

There are many other enlargement exercises and methods beyond the jelq. Have you tried doing any other exercises/techniques? If you want to improve your stamina, then doing stamina exercises are the way to go.