Is jelqing permanent

Mr.caramel

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dont know if this has been posted if it has can some one reply with the link to it. But my question is-Is Jelqing results perminant or do they go away after you stop doing the exercises

fredski49

Just Browsing
Media
The results should be permanent, but only if you continue in a sort of cementing phase for about 4-6 weeks after you notice gains. Therefore i would suggest that you carry on jelqing, unless it really bothers you, as it increases penis health as well as length and girth in some cases.

Joseph

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I guess they are permanent.
I already had small gains after the first session, later it was harder and took longer to get gains, but if you continue the sessions for a longer time, warm up with hot water before each session and don't sqeeze your penis too hard (or too softly) then you surely will get gains.

nystrongstroke2

Experimental Member
Media
the best damn exercise known to man--when i was doing it consistantly i got my girth up a lil ova 6.5 inches---the only problem i had with jelquin is my dick kept gettin hard all the time.I normally have erections at strange times--but it was outrageous once i started jelquin

Heather LouAnna

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
As taken from wikipedia.

Jelqing is a technique intended to enlarge the penis by increasing the blood pressure in the penis, with the goal of permanently increasing the maximum erect size of the penis. This technique, also called "milking", involves wrapping the thumb and index finger around the penis while semi-erect and repeatedly drawing them away from one's body to force blood into the glans, thus encouraging more vascularity in the corpus cavernosa and associated tissues. Whether jelqing actually works or not is a subject of controversy.

The word (and technique) is rumored to have various Arabic origins (from the word "milking"); other sources claim the technique has its roots in tribal Africa (particularly Sudan); however, still other sources claim that it was an American invention and these rumors are simply rumors or propaganda meant to sell jelqing instructions. (According to wiktionary, entering جلق (jelq or jalgh) returns جلق زدن (jalgh zadan) meaning "to masturbate" in Persian. Persian and Arabic use the same basic script.) Still others maintain that this was ancient Russian tradition, practiced by midwives, and mothers for their sons early in life, as this was thought to enhance the size of the genitals. (Such techniques reportedly are the reason for Rasputin's massive organ) .Though there is a growing body of anecdotal evidence, and just one tiny non-blind study with very few participants that seem to suggest that it works, but otherwise there are no really definitive scientific studies to support the assertion or refute that this technique works, or that it is safe.

A study was performed in the late 1970s by Dr Brian Richards in the UK. It was published in the British Journal of Sexual Medicine and showed increases in 87 percent of the test subjects. Increases in penis length of up to 1.4 inches and girth of up to 1 inch were recorded.

Jelqing is inherently dangerous, and even if done correctly can cause injuries, from irritated skin and burst blood vessels to scarring and impaired penile function, including partial loss of erectile function and inability to maintain an erection. It should not be attempted by anyone without a complete understanding of the risks involved.

There are many products (tools, instructions, etc.) that one can buy; however, much of what they offer (instructions) is available on forums and free websites. Before beginning an enlargement regimen, one should contact someone experienced with the technique.

Jelqing is typically preceded by a warmup with a hot compress on the genitals, and concluded the same way.

Jelqing will often increase the size of the flaccid penis in the short-term after only a few sessions, but substantial gains to maximum erect penis size supposedly take a month or more to develop. Certain websites claim typically range in gains from .5 inches to 5 inches or more in length and .25 to 3 inches or more in girth. The upper end of the girth claims are highly suspect and the length claims represent many years of multiple enlargement techniques. However, there have been warnings that one possible cause of the growth is the presence of scar tissue caused by the exercise, which could conceivably harm penile function.

This technique is not recommended by the medical community.

With any person and any thing, it varies from person to person.