Is John Larroquette packin?

D_Deceptivus Wrongpeter

Experimental Member
Media
I only know one place where his pecker shows, and it's got some NICE VPL action going, and for a bonus, it jiggles....

The scene is in the old TV show "Black Sheep Squadron" (aka "Baa Baa Blacksheep") ... I don't know the episode name, but the squadron has to take a test for competency and they don't do so good. Laroquette comes out and looks at the tail of his plane and says something like "I missed that question.. the star's on the tail fin, not the rudder" and slapps his leg in dissappointment.

Well, it turns out John wasn't wearing underware the day of that shoot. Nice obvious cock showing thru, cut head busting to get out and .... he he he... when he slaps his leg, the whole thing jiggles.

I had this YEARS ago on beta... pratically wore out the tape out. Let's hope somebody has a DVD of this and will post a screen capture.

Volunteers?

agnslz

Loved Member
Media
I only know one place where his pecker shows, and it's got some NICE VPL action going, and for a bonus, it jiggles....

The scene is in the old TV show "Black Sheep Squadron" (aka "Baa Baa Blacksheep") ... I don't know the episode name, but the squadron has to take a test for competency and they don't do so good. Laroquette comes out and looks at the tail of his plane and says something like "I missed that question.. the star's on the tail fin, not the rudder" and slapps his leg in dissappointment.

Well, it turns out John wasn't wearing underware the day of that shoot. Nice obvious cock showing thru, cut head busting to get out and .... he he he... when he slaps his leg, the whole thing jiggles.

I had this YEARS ago on beta... pratically wore out the tape out. Let's hope somebody has a DVD of this and will post a screen capture.

Volunteers?
Ooh, I loved that show! He really used to turn me on in it. He and many of the others showed many a nice VPL in those episodes! I'm not even aware that it can be found on DVD. If it can be, I'd sure like to own it!:biggrin: I used to watch it on the Histroy Channel every weekend.