Is Lady Gaga a She-man ?

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Rumors abound that the fabulous Miss Lady Gaga may be a "chick with a dick." According to this "Bossip" article (w/a dubious generic by-line, I might add), Lady Gaga says she's a hermaphrodite with a very small penis and has always considered herself a female...no big deal...end of story. There's also a vid included that fueled the whole "chick with dick" bruhaha...although I didn't see what lots of others claim to have seen. So what's the real deal here?

http://bossip.com/139759/chicks-with-dcks-is-lady-gaga-packing/

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Total bullshit, she's a woman with a good sized clit... end of story.

8iG

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
and what if. she would be very very strong to admit it

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wouldn't be surprised if Lady Gaga was the one who started those rumours. S/he's all about the shock value.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Lady Gaga definately looks like a man to me...not to mention it usually wears gloves, probably so no one notices its man hands

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

StrictlyAvg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Ah well that's me told then. With a "conclusive" pic to back you up too. I don't see that it "explains" a lot though :confused:

no makeup Lady GaGa unmasked: Singer caught without make-up on a romantic beach frolic | Mail Online - not pretty but not masculine in the chin dept.

She might have a bit of extra skin down there or not - in the age of digital manipulation and publicity seeking pics and vids are too easy to fuck about with to set too much store by.

I really couldn't give a shit one way or the other as I don't particularly like her or her music, but that's a feminine ass/thighs and you don't develop those with post puberty hormones.

MichiganRico

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
And you're telling me this is a vagina? http://21.media.tumblr.com/XdMQiy2pYoqmixpqsxOn9xWho1_500.jpg

This is a picture of a man, hands down. Face, thighs, ankles, slight adam's apple, and a ballsack...all point to a man...it would explain a lot...

If that pic is genuine (not digitally altered) and actually Lady Gaga--and not some drag impersonator--that's pretty convincing evidence that Lady Gaga's been keeping some secrets.

She strikes me as a Courtney Love sort. I don't think her star will last long.