Is Lady Gaga a She-man ?

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media

Maybe she just needs a trim?

Everything else on her seems feminine, including her voice, narrow waist, shapely legs, small feet and hands. I think she's homely, but even her face is feminine (except for the big nose).

I wonder if these rumors started because she dresses like a drag queen.

Tell me that this is a man coming out of the water: YouTube - Lady Gaga - Poker Face

Maybe she really is "bluffin' with [her] muffin". I hate these sorts of rumors (she's a slut, she's a guy, he's gay, he has a gerbil up his ass) because they are impossible to disprove. This makes them particularly nasty.

Last edited:
Media
She has not set off my "gaydar". I think she is a real girl. The glam inspired drag she puts on is just that, it's a costume. Show business.

She has written songs for acts that make mega millions putting their spin on her brand of pop sugary goodness. (Britney, Pussy Cat Dolls to name two.)

I have seen other photos of her sporting serious camel toe through spandex.

(LOL @ "homely")

Last edited:

tripod

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She has a fucking VAGINA people. Most women have what is referred to as a "fat pad" over their pubis that is technically known as the "mons pubis", men have it to but it is more pronounced in women because they naturally have higher bodyfat levels. It is meant to protect the precious pubic bone during heavy thrusting.

The average woman does not have the pubic mound of a 14 year old girl... most women have the sort of mons pubis that leaves a bit of a bulge when seen through panties or spandex. We see Lady GaGa's mons pubis because we CAN... GaGa shows it every opportunity that she can.

I for one love meaty pussies with ample sized labia (a sign of a mature vagina). Some men do not and prefer a more pre-pubescant look to their women's anatomy. To each their own I say.

whatireallywant

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I never heard these rumors! I doubt that they're true, but don't care if they are or not.

And I actually DO like Lady Gaga's music, especially "Poker Face". I like dance songs... I joke about losing my indie cred for liking her (and I also like Justin Timberlake's faster dance songs...)

D_Tintagel_Demondong

Sexy Member
Media
Is this all bullshit? From that website:

Lady GaGa recently came out the closet and confirmed she is a hermaphrodite.

Lady GaGa allegedly said this about the subject:
It’s not something that I’m ashamed of, just isn’t something that I go around telling everyone. Yes. I have both male and female genitalia, but I consider myself a female. It’s just a little bit of a penis and really doesn’t interfere much with my life. The reason I haven’t talked about it is that it’s not a big deal to me. Like come on. It’s not like we all go around talking about our vags. I think this is a great opportunity to make other multiple gendered people feel more comfortable with their bodies. I’m sexy, I’m hot. I have both a poon and a peener. Big f*cking deal.

Why haven't I seen this info elsewhere?

MickeyLee

Mythical Member
Staff
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
when Ms. Gaga's career hits mid-west VW Halls skid, she is a total shoe in for the Sheboygan revival of Hedwig and the Angry Inch.

maybe understudy for Victor/Victoria.

M

Mr Ed in Mass

She looks like Chasity Bono,I guess they both have dicks now

B_Dustydo

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
What does it matter?

I think you are being suckered by a very clever PR ploy.
It isn't too dissimilar to the much lauded sexual ambiguity surrounding Robbie Williams.
Sexual ambiguity appeals to both the straight and the gay markets and gets them into the eye of the media.
There is no such thing as bad publicity for entertainers.
The fact that this being discussed here proves my point.

tickle123

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Poon or peen or both, why does it matter when she is a musician. Last time i checked, It didn't matter what sex you were if you could sing?

DiscoBoy

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Poon or peen or both, why does it matter when she is a musician. Last time i checked, It didn't matter what sex you were if you could sing?
Her music is way too overproduced, she could sound like a dying moose, and we'd have no idea.

Although, I do believe she has training in classical music.

NoFear

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All else aside GAGA is a real musician, there are non-produced clips on youtube. They are good.

b.c.

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
DAMN!! I actually spent a whole five minutes reading all of the above before I realized it was old shit. (I hate when I do that!)

But hey, if you like her music, then what difference does it make who or whatever??