Is Length The Most Important thing?

Bailey: Hi, I'm new to the board and I although I'm not as big as most of you guys in the length department, I'm about 8.5", my penis is very large in girth, just over 11" around. I look as my dick and I think that it loks really weird and deformed. I find it difficult to do anything with. I find wanking difficult and when I have sex it seems to hurt the other peron a great deal. Does anybody else have this problem? And do you belive that length is more important that Girth?

Cheers dudes.

Paul.

Ecchi

Experimental Member
Media
Well in my continuing PE, I focus mostly on pumping and jelqing, so thickness is most important to me. I don't mind if i gain a lil in length, But I think good thickness goes farther in pleasing a woman from inside.

kurios

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Bailey- Let me try to grasp this 'you are a little over 11 inches thick and you THINK it might hurt the other person' Are you serious?

Tender: serious!? :lol:

my sons HEAD was 11 inches LOL
and I was in AGONY for HOURS!!!

he's either a liar or he needs a doctor.
Now, thats the only time on here ive ever said anything even close to that, Pardon me....

Tender

Cobalt Blue

Legendary Member
Media
Oh dear.
I despair at the standard of mathematics teaching in schools: Yet another member confusing inches with centimetres :angry:

For the record [again]:
1 inch equals exactly 2.54 centimetres

HORSEHUNGshowoff:
serious!? :lol:

my sons HEAD was 11 inches LOL
and I was in AGONY for HOURS!!!

he's either a liar or he needs a doctor.
Now, thats the only time on here ive ever said anything even close to that, Pardon me....

Tender
lololol
I vote for A unless of course he means Centimeters , if he in fact means Inches then hes the EH of girthdom lol

the REAL deal
HORSE

tigerwolf: 11 inches around? Hahahaha.. Thanks for the laugh. ^.^

BRMSTN69: hey guys 11" is roughly 3.5" in dia. and being that this is his one and only post do you think he just might be serious? He's been "lurking" for a couple of weeks now and finally posted a question that met with ridicule. If he was posting left and right bragging about his size I could could understand some of the responses here. I think we should give him the benifet of dought until we know him better, if we haven't scared him off already. After all it is first and foremost a SUPPORT GROUP.

P.S. I once saw a guy that was only 6" long but 4" in dia. it can and does happen

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Originally posted by Bailey@Jun 10 2004, 06:04 AM
Hi, I'm new to the board and I although I'm not as big as most of you guys in the length department, I'm about 8.5", my penis is very large in girth, just over 11" around. I look as my dick and I think that it loks really weird and deformed. I find it difficult to do anything with. I find wanking difficult and when I have sex it seems to hurt the other peron a great deal. Does anybody else have this problem? And do you belive that length is more important that Girth?

Cheers dudes.

Paul.
Paul, you have an unusual penis in that it's bigger around than it is long. We haven't seen or heard of many cocks like that here, so forgive those who are skeptical. I can only remind the hung-from-a-young-age guys here that at one time in their lives they thought of themselves as odd because of their 'difference.'

Is your girth an even measurement all along the shaft? The head bigger or smaller than the shaft?

Just as you've gotten inventive (and surely you have) in masturbation you'll have to do the same for intercourse. The main thing is it work with your partner, putting her in charge, and take your time, using lots of lube. It may take a long-term partner to finally find satisfaction but with patience and care, you will succeed.

I knew a man who sported a 10" and very wide flaccid penis who only grew an inch or so in length when hard, but the girth was as big around as a quart jar. He had been married for over 30 years and had 3 children.

Keep smiling, Paul. There is hope.

Bailey: I'm not bragging if I was I would have come up some sizes that would have made me sound mildly attractive, nor am I pleased with my dick. Yes my dick looks wrong, and yes I've been to the doctors about three years ago. My dick has caused me nothing but grief, the same as this board. I only wanted a little advice and support, not the piss taken out of me. I guess I won't be posting any more here. I was really hurt by everybody's remarkes. Thanks to Pecker for some genuine support.

Bailey. :(

HORSEHUNGshowoff: well unless you have Genuine Image proof to verify your claim dont expect anyone to NOT doubt your veracity and your response leads one to believe we were right , If you were REALLY 11" in girth NATURALLY and had been to DRs I am sure that would be some kind of record , if you Pump this could be why the 11" in girth . The Burden of proof lies with you bro NOT with us enabling your heretofore fantasy so dont act like we DONT have cause to doubt you , the largest in girth I have seen in person Naturally was 8.5" thick and online about 9-10 but THAT was Pumped. and Also you would NOT be saying it SEEMS to hurt somoene when you have sex with them Imagine something the size of an average sized Bicep going in your ass or pussy nor would masturbating be problematic

The REAL deal
HORSE

LoveGirl: Leave it to HHSO to kick a man while he is down.

B_btrelll

Just Browsing
Media
Originally posted by LoveGirl@Jun 14 2004, 11:17 AM
Leave it to HHSO to kick a man while he is down.

It's how he gets his kicks. If he deflects attention from his own lies he think he won't be spotted.

THAT AND SHOUTING

MASSIVEPKGO_CHUCK

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
:D HA! I knew I needed something to get to get through this day, and this topic was it!
C'mon there, Bailey, 11" around? Oh, so you do have a pic in the gallery, right? Because I know I have some plausibility for this if you don't.

Oh, incidently, 8.5"x11"? Sounds more like a picture size than a dick size? :lol: