Is Lexington Steele really 9.5?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by mrskeets77, Sep 19, 2010.

1. mrskeets77

mrskeets77 New Member

Hey guys im kinda of new here, so i guess here i go with my first actual thread! Im really feeling the site! Thank you

My question goes is Lex Steele really 9.5? I know he was measured in Lewd Conduct 3, but something just doesn't add up with that measurement.

Belladonna said that Rico Strong was longer than Lex Steele and Rico has been estimated at 8.0 x 5.0 on many forums which he looks. Mandingo in my opinion looks around 9 inches,(when hes fully erect) not some of the ridiculous claims of 14 inches, and he is clearly longer than lex.

Love lex think hes a better performer than both, but im guessing hes more around 7.5 look at some of these pics. Maybe I am wrong.

http://mybustycam.com/TGPs/julesjordan/mckenzie-lee-with-lex-steele/7.jpg

2. Shadontay

Shadontay New Member

8" x 6" tops. Probably a little less though. Actually you may be right on the money. Some have guessed 7.5" on LPSG before. What do you think his girth is?

3. mrskeets77

mrskeets77 New Member

thanks my friend for replying. I will eventually post some pics I am the same size length wise, but I think he has a little more girth. If Rico Strong's girth is 5.0, belladonna said in the interview that Lex is thicker, so I would say 5.3 to 5.5. although you may be right with 6, but id say on a really really and i mean really good day he would be that.

The average toilet tissue roll is 5.5 in circumference, hes probably about that size. The camera makes everything look bigger a lot of times.

4. D_Selmus_Swallow

D_Selmus_Swallow Account Disabled

I would put him between 8"-9" along the top. The clip/pics where he's measured at 9.5" is on here in a few places, but that measure is from the side and you can't see the beginning of the ruler the girl is using in the clip clearly, so there probably is some fudging.

5. schs1977

schs1977 New Member

Who is Lex Steele (other than Mrs Steele's son)

Draft saved Draft deleted