It somehow seems natural.
She is now getting upset.Yes it is her

ledroit

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
where are the links? what is the proof?

I'd say, in the spirit of LPSG--those who make claims should be responsible for providing proof.

It somehow seems natural.
She is now getting upset.Yes it is her

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
where are the links? what is the proof?

I'd say, in the spirit of LPSG--those who make claims should be responsible for providing proof.
Thick-1 is starting to froth at the keyboard. Wanna put money on it!Her signature attack is just starting. Are you familiar with her work?
What is this "In the spirit of LPSG ,Shit" It's really just brilliant speculation rather than a claim. Awfully defensive of you.
In the spirit of LPSG maybe we should bukake you!SMILEY.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Is lisasdong thick_1 ?

No.
I agree, Pecker.

As I mentioned in another thread, gjorg, the styles are too different. In all of lisasdong's past incarnations (of either "gender"), it presented itself as an educated, articulate, professional black person of Rush Limbaugh caliber.

Thick_1 purports to be a Mexican male, and the posting style would seem to support that assertion. The combination of the latino machismo, plus the grammatical and spelling slips make it plausible. I doubt that any particular troll puts THAT much effort into crafting the personae so exactly.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I agree, Pecker.

As I mentioned in another thread, gjorg, the styles are too different. In all of lisasdong's past incarnations (of either "gender"), it presented itself as an educated, articulate, professional black person of Rush Limbaugh caliber.

Thick_1 purports to be a Mexican male, and the posting style would seem to support that assertion. The combination of the latino machismo, plus the grammatical and spelling slips make it plausible. I doubt that any particular troll puts THAT much effort into crafting the personae so exactly.
Pecker was just making light of this situation. He loves play on words. He was playing like, Is Lisas dong thick! Not really commenting on is lisadong
thick_1

HazelGod

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Pecker was just making light of this situation. He loves play on words. He was playing like, Is Lisas dong thick! Not really commenting on is lisadong
thick_1

No, Pecker was pointing out that the banned member name you were contending to be the same person as thick_1 is correctly spelled lisasdong. You are the one who left out a letter in your OP...Pecker was rectifying your mistake, and then signaling that he believes your "brilliant" speculation to be incorrect in fact.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
There's another one posting fairly prolifically whom I think may be the resurrection of lisasdong, and it's not thick_1. I won't make my suspicions public, just yet.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Like DC I don't think that Thick_1 is Lisadong, their styles are too different and while someone can manage to fake a style they can't maintain it over more than a few posts, Lisa's style was long paragraphs in which she struggled to maintain an air of calm while we all knew underneath she was fuming, lots of long words thrown in which she didn't always seem to fully comprehend and an inability to understand that her point of view wasn't the only point of view in the world.

Like DC I also spotted someone recently I thought was LisaDong and I thought I'd keep my eye on her to see how she developed, at the time I spotted her I wasn't 100% sure, however now I can't remember who I had suspicions about, but as that poster hasn't developed into a raving loony it probably wasn't her :)

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
No, Pecker was pointing out that the banned member name you were contending to be the same person as thick_1 is correctly spelled lisasdong. You are the one who left out a letter in your OP...Pecker was rectifying your mistake, and then signaling that he believes your "brilliant" speculation to be incorrect in fact.
I see. I stand corrected. I still think she/he is behind this and time will tell.BTW hazelgod your a real charmer,probably a big hit at partys!

musclebutt2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I see. I stand corrected. I still think she/he is behind this and time will tell.BTW hazelgod your a real charmer,probably a big hit at partys!

Whatever dude, Hazelgod called you on your shit; very accurately I might add. Looking at your posting history that's how it always plays out.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Whatever dude, Hazelgod called you on your shit; very accurately I might add. Looking at your posting history that's how it always plays out.

Very accurately! It has not been played out yet! Your right your not a bitchey cunt----they always wait for a sure thing,or lay back like a cat to jump on someone's shit! Looking at your gallery you post here as two differnt people,don't you? Please tell me about my posting history? And how things play out? Tell mem I said hello

OMG I forgot your the idiot I called a 13 year old.
No wonder you see resentment.

musclebutt2

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight

Very accurately! It has not been played out yet! Your right your not a bitchey cunt----they always wait for a sure thing,or lay back like a cat to jump on someone's shit! Looking at your gallery you post here as two differnt people,don't you? Please tell me about my posting history? And how things play out? Tell mem I said hello

What meds are you on gjorg? I have never posted as anybody but myself, you're becoming paranoid :rolleyes:. It might be a difficult idea for you to grasp, but people do change their Avatars ocassionaly; this does not mean they are posting as somebody else. What I was referring to about in your posting history is that you make mistakes, which is only human, but when someone tries to correct you or give you accurate information afterwards you insult them. Of course, after their hackles are raised you hide behind claims of it being a joke, irony, sarcasm, blah blah blah. But you don't stop, you continue on and insult the next person and the cycle repeats itself.

You actually think I hold a grudge about you calling me 13? Grow up buddy, this is constructive criticism with minimal venom. Something you should try sometime.

And one more thing, I know you'll probably ignore it but I gotta get it off my chest. Please use "you're" when you mean "you are" instead of "your." Thank you.

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What meds are you on gjorg? I have never posted as anybody but myself, you're becoming paranoid :rolleyes:. It might be a difficult idea for you to grasp, but people do change their Avatars ocassionaly; this does not mean they are posting as somebody else. What I was referring to about in your posting history is that you make mistakes, which is only human, but when someone tries to correct you or give you accurate information afterwards you insult them. Of course, after their hackles are raised you hide behind claims of it being a joke, irony, sarcasm, blah blah blah. But you don't stop, you continue on and insult the next person and the cycle repeats itself.

You actually think I hold a grudge about you calling me 13? Grow up buddy, this is constructive criticism with minimal venom. Something you should try somet
And one more thing, I know you'll probably ignore it but I gotta get it off my chest. Please use "you're" when you mean "you are" instead of "your." Thank you.
What part of post # 15 did you miss when I said "I stand corrected"? You did miss some serious irony and sarcasm on that other post and you know it! I also stand corrected on my grammar!Also, I don't hide behind anything!:tongue: