Is lisadong thick_1 ?

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
What meds are you on gjorg? I have never posted as anybody but myself, you're becoming paranoid :rolleyes:. It might be a difficult idea for you to grasp, but people do change their Avatars ocassionaly; this does not mean they are posting as somebody else. What I was referring to about in your posting history is that you make mistakes, which is only human, but when someone tries to correct you or give you accurate information afterwards you insult them. Of course, after their hackles are raised you hide behind claims of it being a joke, irony, sarcasm, blah blah blah. But you don't stop, you continue on and insult the next person and the cycle repeats itself.

You actually think I hold a grudge about you calling me 13? Grow up buddy, this is constructive criticism with minimal venom. Something you should try sometime.

And one more thing, I know you'll probably ignore it but I gotta get it off my chest. Please use "you're" when you mean "you are" instead of "your." Thank you.
Your all just stepping up to the plate !

gjorg

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
I'm from the south, it's yall or y'all. Never ya'all.

(wrey steps aside to avoid the fire)
Back woods north pennsylvannia talk. But never saw it spelled out. Wow I was wrong again.Imagine that:smile:

dreamer20

Mythical Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Doesn't this look like a thick_1 type of statement folks?:confused:

http://www.lpsg.org/1058822-post349.html

rowsalot said:
I don't give a shit about you agreeing with me. The fact is you DO agree with me, you're just protective of your selfish disgusting immoral sexual lifestyle. This is why you're all attacking me, because I speak the truth, and you don't want to make any changes to your life to conform to that truth, because it's comfortable not to.