Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
When you say long and thin, I was expecting something at least 7 inches in length and less than 4.5 inches in girth... I wouldn't say those penises are thin (in fact, I would consider them thick), but to your question, I would say yes.

I would also say that it's equally possible for a short but thick penis to be considered big.

pcghabsy

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
It is rare to find penises that are long AND thin. I.e. over 7 inches and under 4.5 inches girth. Normally it's just the perception thing. For example, 5.5 inches is by all means a thick cock. But on a guy with a 6 inches length it makes it look really thick, while on an 8 inch long it looks thin.

TallNHguy

Legendary Member
Media
New Hampshire, United States of America (the)
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
As with any/most questions . . . it depends on the situation. For oral workouts, we prefer long and thin: this avoids scraping of teeth and provides a satisfying deep-throat plunge with less gag-relex. For anal intercourse, thicker is better. Being 6'4" and 6'6", we just naturally accommodate larger sizes :)

Chase1600

Experimental Member
Media

If a dick is long it is big even if it is thin. A seven inch dick that’s a bit pencil thin is a long and therefore big in that respect. The pics don’t seem to me to be good examples of thin. I’ve seen a few guys with notably long, yet notably thin cocks.

It’s unusual.

How we feel about it, if we care at all, is a separate matter. If we are size queens, even if embarrassed with our selves for being size queens, we might think thick when we think big and reject thin for being thin. It’s in our heads but with sex, what isn’t?

For oral sex, long and thin could be the best possible. Long is sexy and thin is convenient. If a guy is long and thin, he shouldn’t sweat it. If someone doesn’t like it, someone else will go nuts for it. Absolutely, someone will go nuts for it. Mostly guys, and gals, are sexy for the way we act, for how we carry ourselves, for how we take care of ourselves. Often, if we think someone is sexy, we like their equipment because it’s their equipment, and certainly a dude with a long tool, even if it’s skinnier than usual, has himself hot equipment. If he needs to join a gym and get himself appearing hotter in other ways, he should go for it; he doesn’t need a new dick.

If one of us is the other person, if we are hot for someone with a long, pencil shaped dick, we shouldn’t be embarrassed. I think it’s intriguing. If we think it’s hot, it is. Or if not, if a guy’s a turn-off to one of us, what can anyone do? If one of us meets a guy with a pencil dick and we think it’s weird and don’t like it, don’t waste his time, someone else will go nuts for him; don’t waste our time on the wrong guy, find the right guy.

Adomfg

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Last edited:

sevenup

Just Browsing
Media
7.5" x 5" here. Long and thin I guess, but no complaints so far... actually quite the opposite.
Is this a big cock??? i dunno?

offering251

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Sevenup: I am close to your size, 8x5, and I have never had a complaint. Not to big to "hurt" the receiver, yet big enough to be notably there and enjoyable.

Personal opinion, long and thin cock is unusual but I would imagine it to be comfortable to the receiver without pain, unless you go too deep, then thats another story. Girth is nice and all but its like a status symbol, sure you have it but what can you do with it? If your too big then you can rip your partner apart, which I'm sure they wouldn't appreciate. But hey, what do I know? lol

sevenup

Just Browsing
Media
Offering251: Personally I think another .5" of girth would be perfect, but you can't have it all can you?
Lucky enough to have a large mushroom head which gets a lot of comment and attention.

D_Roy Todgers

Account Disabled
Media
Yea it is big but not huge. Huge def takes 6 plus girth. Growing up I didn't get any omg comments or the like until I was over 6" . I've been the same length since it has reached adult size.

B_duanculo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
how are you "thin" .. i'm working with a dick that reaches 5' girth on a good day, 4.8 on avg, be thankful. you got a pretty long and thick ding a ling

D_Chinkapook_BoingBoing

Just Browsing
Media
the original author of this thread and his photoshopped alter ego mixedyoungcock seem to have an obsession with my penis which is manifesting itself in illegal downloads from my cam4 shows as well as pointless conversation when i'm on cam4. i'm not sure what you're trying to prove but i have a sneaking suspicion there are racial undertones to it which is just unacceptable.

if anyone sees pics from my shows posted by these creeps, would you please email me so i can get admin to take them down?

Thanks!

SR_vuj5riy

1st Like
Media
the original author of this thread and his photoshopped alter ego mixedyoungcock seem to have an obsession with my penis which is manifesting itself in illegal downloads from my cam4 shows as well as pointless conversation when i'm on cam4. i'm not sure what you're trying to prove but i have a sneaking suspicion there are racial undertones to it which is just unacceptable.

if anyone sees pics from my shows posted by these creeps, would you please email me so i can get admin to take them down?

Thanks!
Free Web Cam - mambaman 25 male london,United Kingdom
your profil. Photos is from this
guy Бесплатна веб камера - manbaman 27 male Италија and

Red_Rebel

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Long and thin can be "big" to some people's opinion. I guess in mine I really think "big" would be any cock on the THICK side :p regardless of their length but I highly doubt that there's such a thing as a 2" penis with a girth of 8" out there LOL that'd look pretty odd