Is LPSG a hookup site and no one told me?

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Originally posted by PonyPete@Jul 7 2005, 11:56 AM
Apparently there are quite a few who think of LPSG as a hookup site. I got this particularly unwelcome PM in my box this morning.
omg ur so fuken hot man lol i wan deepthrot ur big beatufull fuckrod and swolly down all ur creamy scum and ur yung to my favrite u wantin fuck my face hit me up dood stan

:blink: I rarely post and I have no pics up of my "big beatufull fuckrod". I have no proof that he can read, but if he can then he should read that I'm straight. I'm not against gay men flirting with me -- it's actually kinda cool -- but please . . . I'm not desperate. The troll who sent this PM was a gold member, 0 posts. Does he just pick guys at random? I love the "Ignore" feature.
[post=327354]Quoted post[/post]​
LOL Ah, the joys and advantages of being old, unattractive, and averagely hung! I've gotten no invitations.

Pete, I'm glad you don't let the trolls and illiterates cloud your opinion of us "normal" gay men. Even if I do "wunt ur hott creemie fukrodd..." just kidding, of course.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Pete, thanks for posting that one, best laugh I got all day! I can see why you doubt his ability to read, it certainly doesn't show in his pm!

Oh yeah, I wunt yet cremmy fukrod too!

Lex

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
My FAVORITE PM went like this (names have been changed to protect the INSANE):

Hey Lex,
Hey there. I know you are friends with BLAHBLAH
and I haven't seen him around for quite some time.
I think BLAH BLAH IS very hot. Is everything okay with
BLAHBLAH?!?

Yours,
INSANE

INSANE,
hey, I do chat/talk with BLAHBLAH quite a bit.
Everything's find with him/her.

Lex

Hey Lex--

Thanks for the update!
PLEASE tell BLAHBLAH that I aksed about him!!
he's SO HOT!!
INSANE

Internet personalities give me the creeps sometimes.

madame_zora

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Originally posted by PonyPete@Jul 7 2005, 07:56 PM
Madame Zora, my cremmy fukrod is at your disposal, so do your worst! DC_DEEP . . . um, well you're at least welcome to look to your heart's content. Will that do?
[post=327418]Quoted post[/post]​

Woo- hoo, young fukrod at my disposal, my lucky fucking day! Sometimes it's not so bad being str8. *blows kisses to the pretty PonyPete*

absinthium

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Originally posted by DC_DEEP+Jul 6 2005, 09:43 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DC_DEEP &#064; Jul 6 2005, 09:43 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-madame_zora@Jul 6 2005, 07:36 AM

Fucking pisses me off.

[post=327034]Quoted post[/post]​
<pout pout> I&#39;m sorry fucking pisses you off. I rather like fucking.

Absinthium, what a shame you didn&#39;t also post the loser&#39;s handle/nickname/screenname. We could have had fun with that. And shame on you, accusing him of being gay. I take that as a personal insult (just kiddin)
[post=327051]Quoted post[/post]​
[/b][/quote]

I did post his screen name... It was alexrudolph. Feel free to torment him all you want.

...And that gay crack was a loose Jerri Blank quote. My God how I love that fabricated woman.