Is Lpsg Gay

IS LPSG GAY?

• Yes

Votes: 25 29.8%
  • NO

Votes: 11 13.1%
  • I dont really give a fuck, shut the hell up and talk about what this website was designed for

Votes: 48 57.1%

• Total voters

mrniceguyinfl

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
never took a poll or looked at everyones profile for sexuall orientation... that will be a waste of my time... but i know that im straight and i love pussy... i guess that what matters to me the most...

B_capslock

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think its gay because:

1) the percentage of male responses in a) the women's section and b) in threads asking for female responses but getting gay male responding

2) gay/straight men are more verbally obsessed with our penis's than women are.

3) Culturally, we have women obsessing over their own bodies rather than ours. women will always participate in a discussion about the particulars and inches of the woman's body, as almost a proxy way of measuring themselves in reference to the discussed "ideal". The more attractive, and hence, closer a woman is to that ideal, the more obsessed she becomes.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is Lpsg Gay, I think that the majority of this site is gay
So what if it is, what difference does it make to you? :confused: :12:

I think its gay because: 1) the percentage of male responses in a) the women's section and b) in threads asking for female responses but getting gay male responding
:confused: :rolleyes: :duh: Not all men who respond in the womens section are gay. Many actually are straight; but wish to chime in on a topic which has affected their wife/girlfriend/etc. As long as they are respectful they are welcome to continue doing so.

2)
gay/straight men are more verbally obsessed with our penis's than women are.

Depends on the woman. Most well bred young ladies are taught not to discuss genitalia or bodily functions at all.

3)
Culturally, we have women obsessing over their own bodies rather than ours. Women will always participate in a discussion about the particulars and inches of the woman's body, as almost a proxy way of measuring themselves in reference to the discussed "ideal". The more attractive, and hence, closer a woman is to that ideal, the more obsessed she becomes.
:wtf1: What does #3 have to do with the price of tea in China?

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LPSG would seem like a place those who enjoy penises would come. I don't doubt some heterosexual men, like myself, find the phallus & genitalia in general amazing, but if one was going to join such an organization a deep love of the phallus is usually neccessary.

Homosexual men, heterosexual women, bisexuals, and sexologists / curious persons would more than likely stay here, and by far it makes sense that men would enjoy this site more ( as many women see this kind of discussion as childish ) so it makes sense that of the male population here many would be homosexual.

Then again, it's all in good fun. As long as no one molests anyone all is well right?

Bbucko

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So what if it is, what difference does it make to you? :confused: :12:

:confused: :rolleyes: :duh: Not all men who respond in the womens section are gay. Many actually are straight; but wish to chime in on a topic which has affected their wife/girlfriend/etc. As long as they are respectful they are welcome to continue doing so.

2)
Depends on the woman. Most well bred young ladies are taught not to discuss genitalia or bodily functions at all.

3)
:wtf1: What does #3 have to do with the price of tea in China?

Agreed with the woman on this...and NJQT is THE WOMAN, fer sure..

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
yup, only gay men want to talk about the trouble they have finding clothing, the problem they have with women experiencing pain during sex, the unpleasant knowledge that some woman only made a pass at you so she could see your dick & run away laughing.

and only gay men want to pm the size queens for cyberhumpin'.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
3) Culturally, we have women obsessing over their own bodies rather than ours.
you'd like to think that!

nope, when girls get together they talk endlessly about how their bf is getting a beer gut, or the one night stand being hung like a toddler, or guy with the legendary penis.

we just aren't talking about it i front of the men.

start getting paranoid, boys!

Symphonic

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
you'd like to think that!

nope, when girls get together they talk endlessly about how their bf is getting a beer gut, or the one night stand being hung like a toddler, or guy with the legendary penis.

we just aren't talking about it i front of the men.

start getting paranoid, boys!

Pft. The only paranoia I suffer from women is if they're lying to me about something when it comes to sex, and to some extent other activities. Talking about people behind their back is pointless because they can't hear you!