Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I thought i would bring this up since there does seem to be a growing consensus that LPSG is for men to talk to other men about their large cocks. I know for a fact its not just for men or else there wouldnt be a womens issues board on here. I'm just wondering where people got this idea and just because they'd prefer women not to be here, they have the right to assume the site owner intended it to be that way too.

Thats like saying a Large Breast Support Group board that has galleries is intended only for women to talk about better bras or pick up other women.

Once again, i will say that no one gender has a monopoly on cocks.

Let me also state what i've said in the other post if you didnt read it:

Sometimes those who hate discremination the most are the worst about throwing it on others.

And i will never know discremination the way gays know it. But it doesnt make me exempt from being hurt by it.

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I thought i would bring this up since there does seem to be a growing consensus that LPSG is for men to talk to other men about their large cocks. I know for a fact its not just for men or else there wouldnt be a womens issues board on here. I'm just wondering where people got this idea and just because they'd prefer women not to be here, they have the right to assume the site owner intended it to be that way too.

Thats like saying a Large Breast Support Group board that has galleries is intended only for women to talk about better bras or pick up other women.

Once again, i will say that no one gender has a monopoly on cocks.

Hon, you can go back to the original thread. I just finished putting my switches away! LOL! :biggrin1: The answer to your thread question is HELL NO!

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Naughty, i just read it and i really appreciate it. If i had known you were posting that i wouldnt have started this thread. Im just trying to get people to come out and admit why they think they speak on behalf of LPSG's creator when they act that way.

Thanks again for making it very clear in my prior thread. Even some of us confident and out spoken people can be hurt by discremination.

viking1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
You have a certain part of the membership here that would like to see all the women leave. They have made hateful comments towards women, and left nasty remarks in some women's gallery pictures. Why I don't really know.
I guess they just want the place all to themselves, and their agenda.

Yes, women are officially welcome here, and I'd probably leave if all of the women left. Still, there's that certain group here that would like for it to be all just big cocks...

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
You have a certain part of the membership here that would like to see all the women leave. They have made hateful comments towards women, and left nasty remarks in some women's gallery pictures. Why I don't really know.
I guess they just want the place all to themselves, and their agenda.

Yes, women are officially welcome here, and I'd probably leave if all of the women left. Still, there's that certain group here that would like for it to be all just big cocks...

Well darlin,

To paraphrase the late great Patsy Cline, "...people in hell might want ice water, but that dont mean they're gonna get it". 'Nuff said!

B_NineInchCock_160IQ

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
There is not, never has been, and never will be a "consensus" on this issue, in spite of what the asshole woman-hating fags on here who habitually spam every female poster with hate mail will try to make you think.

The female posters are very welcome among everyone else: male, female, heterosexual, homosexual, bisexual, undecided... The members who count are very glad that you're here and that you contribute.

red7.5

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
So do I. And I'm gay for god's sake. The way I figure it, there are plenty of gay guys to go around here so why not welcome more women? The straight guys will certainly be happier, and so should be the myriad bisexual population dwelling here. I haven't been around long, but I never approached this site as though it was exclusively gay.

Some of my best friends are women :smile:.

i think more women would be advisable

D_Gunther Snotpole

Account Disabled
Media
There does seem to be a growing consensus that LPSG is for men to talk to other men about their large cocks. I know for a fact its not just for men or else there wouldnt be a womens issues board on here. I'm just wondering where people got this idea and just because they'd prefer women not to be here, they have the right to assume the site owner intended it to be that way too.

News to me.
I know of no consensus.
I think the place would be diminished a heck of a lot if there were no women here.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I have 2 gay brothers. They arent the interior decorating, trendy fashion, i'll be your shopping buddy kinda men. I guess i try to base my opinions on what i was raised with and i forget there are some that don't accept me as my brothers did. My husband works for a company with domestic partner benefits and there is a high percentage of gay men and lesbians. I've had a couple not talk to me but never be rude.

Principessa

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Is LPSG just for men? No, it is not.

About 3 times a year someone requests that there be a gay forum, it has always been shot down. This is interesting when you consider that the majority of members here are gay men.

There are a small handful of gay men who feel they own this site. While it is true they make up a majority of the membership; they seem to have forgotten that www.LPSG.org was not created solely for their enjoyment.

The 'S' in LPSG stands for support. All members need to remember that women are not 2nd class citizens and we do support men with large penises.

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Hey babe, im sorry if someone's bothering you. Dont let them get you down. I know you wont. So have fun. No big deal. Nothing that The Farting Preacher #5 wont fix. :smile::wink:

naughty

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Hey babe, im sorry if someone's bothering you. Dont let them get you down. I know you wont. So have fun. No big deal. Nothing that The Farting Preacher #5 wont fix. :smile::wink:

Danny,

Put the weed away, man. Just put it down slowly and no one will get hurt! :biggrin1: