Is LPSG just for men?

Mr. Snakey

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Danny, i so appreciate you bringing up the Farting Preacher! I cant believe you still remember that i love it! That has to the one of the funniest things i've ever wheezed to! It always cheers me up!
I cant get enough of him. The # 5 you posted on here in thread is side splitting. LOL:tongue:

Love-it

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gay men arrived the same way as the rest of us and should learn to appreciate women for their ability to reproduce as well as their intelligence and beauty.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
There are a small amount of gay men on here who would make it a male only site, the vast majority of gay men welcome us on here and enjoy the diversity of the site. Don't let a few guys spoil it for you.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
I think I said all I had to say on this in that other thread I started. I'll reitterate though.

If certain members (regardless of %s) do not like the fact that women post here those members are more than capable of putting the female members on ignore and/or staying out of thread they know will not interest them. The need these members seem to have to attack or goad the female member simply speaks volumes of their own insecurities and should be seen as nothing else.

Red - the fact you even put it as a question means the fuckers are getting to you, that the bullying is working - don't let it. You know that you, as a person, are welcome here and enjoyed here by many women and men (and not just the straight ones).

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Thanks all. There is no way a few disgruntled people are going to run me off. I wanted to see if i was the only one getting hell from some of these problem people. Looks like im not alone. I wanted to approach the subject because its good with the "turn over" rate around here to bring it up as food for thought. It's also a public service announcement.

chris190

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I think lpsg is a site based on the appreciation of the penis and therefore any women who like looking at the penis in its true form are welcome. It doesn't have to be an all male site at all.

Gillette

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I wanted to approach the subject because its good with the "turn over" rate around here to bring it up as food for thought. It's also a public service announcement.

While this is true, it's just as easy to bump a recent thread as it is to start a new one.

Future threads on this subject will likely be merged. Actually, I'll probably merge this one with Manly's.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
I generally dont look in archives for the same subject. I just post things as they come to mind. I also dont usually post in threads that have a lot, i mean a lot, of responses because oft times everyone is too busy posting on it to read much of what others say. I think some subjects have been touched on frequently and they should be merged. But coming from a person who doesnt do thread searches, someone else will have to do the merging.

simcha

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Where is this consensus? I don't remember being asked to join. If I were asked I'd tell 'em to "Fuck off!" I love the women here. And the straight guys are fun and mostly enlightened allies. And it's so generous of the straight guys to let us gay guys drool over their cocks, even if we can't have them... LOL

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Fortunately most of the gay guys would tell 'em to fuck off, the consensus is much more the other way, that gay guys usually like women, they just don't want to fuck them :)

B_Hung Jon

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have to admit when I first got onto this site I thought there were more women here. I'm not disappointed by what I've found but occasionally I wish there were more women on here so I could hear their perspective on some of the topics.