Is LPSG just for men?

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I find that surprising too jon, on other naked posting sites there are lots more women than there are on here - maybe none of us invite our girlfriends here because we want all the big guys for ourselves :)

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
BHR, I'm going to join everyone else who has asked - what consensus?

The main reason I joined LPSG way back when was one of the female members. Otherwise, I most likely would have just lurked and gallery-surfed. It was because of her that I became fascinated with the site (not just the cocks) because she was so interesting, intelligent, and outspoken.

I know it's a tiny minority who have been harassing you. Why dont' you tell us who they are? Being too polite? FUCK THAT. If they are going to be rude motherfuckin' idiots, please, out the assholes. We'll take care of them from there.

Seriously. I'm not saying you should publish every single stupid PM you get. But when vichairyass-style troll bastards start attacking, they need to be dealt with, every bit as much as if they were vandalizing or robbing or raping anyone. Don't let them get away with it.

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
BHR, I'm going to join everyone else who has asked - what consensus?

The main reason I joined LPSG way back when was one of the female members. Otherwise, I most likely would have just lurked and gallery-surfed. It was because of her that I became fascinated with the site (not just the cocks) because she was so interesting, intelligent, and outspoken.

I know it's a tiny minority who have been harassing you. Why dont' you tell us who they are? Being too polite? FUCK THAT. If they are going to be rude motherfuckin' idiots, please, out the assholes. We'll take care of them from there.

Seriously. I'm not saying you should publish every single stupid PM you get. But when vichairyass-style troll bastards start attacking, they need to be dealt with, every bit as much as if they were vandalizing or robbing or raping anyone. Don't let them get away with it.

Next time you, MercurialBliss, Snoozan and her other cohorts get together....i hope to be there to plant a HUGE kiss on your cheek! Mwahhh! I am too polite to out them, but i feel a lot better now and will in the future be reminded of the great people im surrounded by. Now im going to go do some laundry before i get all sappy.

Osiris

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
BHR, listen very carefully.

It is the women that make this site. When I joined, it was the women who were the more welcoming and they are also the reason I stayed. Again, you are one of those reasons to stay Red. You bring a lot of life to the site and I'm glad to call you friend.:smile:

Axcess

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
The day this site don't have woman members , is the day that I will be gone for good. Woman are great assets to this site.

DC_DEEP

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Once again, i will say that no one gender has a monopoly on cocks.
Ha, I can't believe I missed this opportunity the first time around...

Actually, yes, one gender does have a monopoly on cocks - the men.

But we don't have a monopoly on enjoying cocks!

:biggrin1:

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
And once again, I'm gonna agree with the majority of the posters on this thread. There will always be people who want everything for themselves. If they are particularily righteous, they will expect that everyone conforms to their wishes.

Personally, I dont' give a shit what gender, race or sexual orientation you are. If you are a good person, you belong here and I will challenge anyone who disagrees with that.

OKFarmer

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If it weren't for the women on this board, it would be useless for any straight man looking for information. Having the perspective of a woman who has had trouble coupling with a large penised man is one of the few things that makes this place credible.

If women have no right to be here then why do all the small penis humiliation freaks? Oh then there are they hiya bud, got a big dick guys in the chat room, the dog fuckers, and the incest crew. God sometimes I hate the shit people post on here, and the pms I get the few times I go into chat would make a person scream.

swordfishME

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
If LPSG was to be limited to just men it would be a really boring place. The prespective and appreciation from the other side is what makes this a fun place to hang around.

SpoiledPrincess

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Are you going to sit there and pretend that your greed would allow you to have it any other way? :smile:

The strange thing is that women on this site aren't quite so much in demand as they are on similar sites, I guess that's why some of us stick around, because the pm's and stuff are easier to deal with :tongue: