Is Massive Member Good? Or, is it a Scam?

NeoKaja: Hi there, I'm new here, and have been searching the internet for some penile exercise documentation. I'm willing to pay, but only if it is good. And whats up with this $600 + device i keep reading about, and why does something that simple looking cost so much? Oh, and for those that are wondering, I'm packing 8 inches, and would never sleep with a woman (for morality purposes) ::). I'm really happy with the length and all, but I want to (try) increase the overall thickness, and most importantly, the thickness of the glans. If anyone can help me out in any way to tell which penile enhancement sites sport good results, and/or other things you can suggest I use.

Thankx,
NeoKaja ;D

junk792: Hi Rick65,

Can you give us more details on what you think of the penimaster? Comfortable/Ease of use...

It's only been two months, but have you had gains?

Pecker

Retired Moderator
Media
Gee guys, do a search! I was doing searches today for instructions on how to pump (to settle a trivia argument) and came across a site that gives detailed instructions on building your own extender!

Just take some time to look around and do some reading - it could save you a bundle.

Then, after you finally figure out that the thing isn't worth a shit, you can throw it away and only be out the $5.00 you spent on materials.

Pecker

NeoKaja: Ok, Ive done a search on how to build your own extender, but I cannot find any. Do you know any specific addresses? You can always find me on one of the messaging services, that goes for anyone, so thankx.

Neo - K

hotbodz8: Just a question , NeoKaja, if you would never sleep with a women because of morality purposes, why the heck do want to dump hundreds of dollars on a penile enlargement device that may or may not work?

I mean an 8 inch dick is a decent sized dick, I don't think anyone would argue that. I can also see a guy with an 8 inch dick wanting more girth to go with his larger than average length. But one of the primary purposes to attaining more girth is to satisfy your partner better. Sure a long and thick penis is awesome to look at, and, I'll admit, fun to jack off. But in my book the best part has to be when my 8.5 x 6 goes into a girl for the first time and those eyes open real WIDE at first, the pretty little mouth gasps, "it's soooo big" and then that big smile breaks out soon afterward. :)

But investing time and money to build an awesome dick but never actually using it is almost kind of like spending days and days in the gym and spending tons of money on supplements to build an awesome body, and then never wanting to take your shirt off in public.

Maybe it's me, but why bother?

Testacular83

Just Browsing
Media
But in my book the best part has to be when my 8.5 x 6 goes into a girl for the first time and those eyes open real WIDE at first, the pretty little mouth gasps, "it's soooo big" and then that big smile breaks out soon afterward. :)

That's why im reading up on enlargement.