Is masturbation a bad thing for single men?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by JMeister, Apr 20, 2008.

1. JMeister

JMeister Member

I mean if you are not spanking it are you more likely to be more assertive when it comes to hooking up with a member of the preferred sex?

When I look back to my youth I used to spank it daily but wonder if I hadn't would I have gotten more pussy because I would have had a greater urge to pursue it.

Your thoughts?

2. uncut1234

uncut1234 New Member

my thoughts:

sometimes i would jerkoff while waitin for my girlfriend to get off work, and by the time she got there i had already busted a nut and wanted to go hangout with my guy friends! hahahah

hope that helps

3. Not_Punny

Gold Member

Albums:
    Masturbation is never a bad thing unless it numbs you to your partner -- at which point, it isn't really fair, is it?

4. uncut1234

uncut1234 New Member

whenever making a decision about a girl.. never, NEVER do it with a loaded gun, the power of the penis is far beyond our will power... ive been in so many situations with gf's or ex gf's where i tell myself im not talking to them, im done, shes a bitch, she did this, she did that, fuck her,, then shell call and be all cute and ask to hangout, and before you know it, within 20 mins, shes got a hand full of lotion , rubbin my cock gettin it hard askin if she can sit on top of it...
    if you make these type of decisions AFTER you jerkoff, you think alot more clear and make decisions with your brain, instead of your dick
    im sure we have all been through it, you get done fuckin the shit out of your ex, blow a huge load... ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh that was greattt.... 20 seconds later..... "fuck... why did i do thisssssssss!!!!"

5. 220483

Gold Member

GO and see 'THERE'S SOMETHING ABOUT MARY' there's your answer! SPANK before a date if you're nervous... it helps you calm down and don't JUST have sex on your mind...!
    MAN, go spank yourself NOW! you seam to tense! :p

6. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    Jerking and Wanking are two ways to insure you always have safe sex. When I was a single male I jerked very often. With all the bugs available back then, and even more today, Jerking is the only way to insure safe sex. Especially if you wash your hand and/or hands first.

Once you get to know if she is disease free, you can go for it. By the way, jerking is a nice prelude to real sexual intercourse. It may even help you to not release/ejaculate too quickly.

Summary, safe sex is essential if you want to enjoy a long healthy productive sex life. I know. I have been there and am doing it.

7. D_Feock Mie

D_Feock Mie New Member

As a young man it is required for good health later in life.

Masturbation protects against prostate cancer | Progressive U

8. hung

Gold Member

Albums:
    DCFBCM: I have also heard that information about frequent ejaculations for males in their 20s.

So for all you younger males out there in Large Penis Land, Jack it/Wank it/Self Pleasure it because your future postrate health depends on it.

Plus, it was, is now, and always be fun.

Enjoy a Wank a day. Sounds better than an Apple A Day!!!!

Of course I Wank once a Week with frequent intercourse at least every other day.

9. amadordelsexo

Gold Member

Albums:
    masturbation isen't bad unless you have a patner and still practice it , nevertheless i don't know why I feel a bad sensation or feeling after it , when cum , as it wasen't a right way .
    Doctor recomend mantein allway clean seminal conducts for avoid prostata's cancer , of course ideal do it with regular sexual relations if it is not possible well !! with masturbation .
    At least one each two or 3 days .

Draft saved Draft deleted