is motrin or ib profin good for pe?

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by questlove, Jul 29, 2009.

1. questlove

questlove New Member

should this be taken after pe.. does it help wiyh gains? Read it increases blood flow some where

2. scottredleter

scottredleter New Member

Albums:
    I'll never understand why this industry is so big... Why are so many people out there in so much pain? No, it's not good for anything except for pain after the dentist or something like that. The commercials show these hard core athletes taking pain medication after workouts like it's just normal to be in pain. If you are n pain, see your doctor. Stop popping pills for every little twinge you have. And a SUPER NO for it maing your dick bigger.
    Garg MAn

3. Big Al

Gold Member

Ibuprofen has anti-inflammatory effects with would be good for treating sore tissues, and its anti-platelet effects may allow for a bit better blood flow (provided you don't have venous leaks). This may have some PE benefits, so you might want to try logging your ibuprofen intake to see what effect it has on your recovery, performance, and gains.

4. jukkura

jukkura New Member

all you taking these pills, they are just excuses.

dont usedrugs unless you are in serious pain and really need.

you grow a habit and you become addicted to these painkillers. i have gained almost inch in erection length with jelq that i did for 9 months and never had any pain.

i would rather have a small dick than to be painkiller addicted.

Draft saved Draft deleted