Is Muscle4Chubby real or just a fantasy?

D

deleted1333976

Hey dudes. I'm 20 yo, quite chubby and hairy and I have a somewhat unhealthy fetish for big muscle guys with pumped pecs and juicy butts.

Because of that I wanted to ask, do you think a muscle guy can ever become interested on a heavier guy or is it just bullshit? I've seen incredible muscle and sexy guys, like Aaron Chu (Muscleboyaaron), have amazing intimate sex with guys that would fit that idea.

Just asking so I can stop daydreaming about it and maybe actually motivate myself to be better...

Nick458

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
What you're describing can happen, they do exist. however, that ideal is more rare than it may appear initially. Be careful because what can initally seem like an interest in you can quickly reveal itself as an interest in what they can do (or think they can do) to your body.

Cum_is_Great

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Nah. I mean of course there's SOME muscled guys who like chubby guys but on the average, if you want to be with a muscular gay guy you gotta be muscular yourself. I also have a muscle kink and have checked all the muscle guys twitters and such. Only likes muscle guys. Never touch a chubby guy.

BlackBearCognac

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Of course it's possible - literally anything is possible.

But as you already suspect, it's rare given that people are generally attracted to other people with similar appearances, interests, and general lifestyles.

It's not impossible, but it would be weird for you to have a partner living an active health focused lifestyle while you're living a sedentary one. At some point there would be a clash, especially when that person is spending like 2-3 hours at the gym every day.

The main exception to all of this is if the muscle person has a fat fetish / kink. But usually that's more than simply liking chubby guys, it's also actively enjoying a "feeder" kink. So yeah...

Now if you just want sex / a one time hook up, you can definitely fulfill that fantasy a few times if you spend enough time looking.

Reactions: deleted1333976

PeachyDistance

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I’m a chubby guy too. I’ve got some meat on these bones and I love a good meat on a bone. I’m into all types of guys but I must say that I’ve always wanted to be with a muscle boy. Big plump ass, thick muscular arms and legs. Delectable pecs and that gym boy swagger.
I was under the impression that you had to be like that too but I found that isn’t the case. Some of these guys are actually very open and sensitive. They’re looking for an emotional connection.
One of the guys who I recently talked to on a more intimate level, loved being with me because I didn’t pay attention to the alpha facade. I looked at him deeper, I encouraged him and that was the building block to it all. The only reason why we slowed down is because he moved abroad for work.
So like said earlier, there are slime of these guys that are out there looking for a man who appreciates their inside along with a few perks on the outside.
just be careful of the ones that use you for a fetish. That’s unhealthy and super dangerous.

• Wow

PeachyDistance

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
If you're looking to get fucked, and not looking to get married, someone with a fetish is probably the best option. Don't listen to this guy.
Now I didn’t say that there isn’t the sexual element. I’m not saying this for getting married status but I’m also saying that it can go beyond fuck boy nature. Plus fucking a muscle guy or trying to do so, shouldn’t be the catalyst for wanting to “motivate yourself to be better”.

artboyd

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I'm chubby and hairy and have had crazy muscular greek god guys, of those that you see only on a magazine, movie, Sean Cody, etc. Apparently there is a fetish for rugged macho man look and personality and it appears - according to them - that I have it.... go figure. So it is VERY possible. Based on my experiences, I would say it's an attitude thing.

• Wow

coli.bi.guy

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You mind if you tell us more about them?
I'm chubby and hairy and have had crazy muscular greek god guys, of those that you see only on a magazine, movie, Sean Cody, etc. Apparently there is a fetish for rugged macho man look and personality and it appears - according to them - that I have it.... go figure. So it is VERY possible. Based on my experiences, I would say it's an attitude thing.

Reactions: PeachyDistance