Is my BF cheating

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by smalldikblkman, Oct 24, 2010.

1. smalldikblkman

so I went thru my BF phone and found some messages from other dudes nothing serious just some flirting then i found some dick pics which he said were for me, but i never got them and we havent had sex in a while. Should i think he is cheating or am i being insecure

2. Rammajamma771

Rammajamma771 New Member

First, why are you going though his phone messages? That shows how desperate and insecure you are. Next since you are so insecure, and since you think he is cheating, nothing will ever convince you differently. If I was your boyfriend, I'd drop you like a hot brick and run away as fast as I could. Trust and maturity are huge in a relationship. You seem to lack both.

3. killerb

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    going thru his phone was a bad idea...had he given you reason to be suspicious?
    it's possible that he's cheating, but it's also possible that he isn't...
    sounds like insecurity, which is an A-1 relationship killer...

#3 killerb, Oct 24, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2010
  4. fireflie

fireflie New Member

I duno- going through your boyfriends phone sucks- but not if you find out that hes being a cheating bastard. I has suspicions that I was being cheated on- I checked his phone- and sure enough he had been sending pics from inside of my house. Its not immaturity if there is a good reason behind it, and if you feel that you cant trust someone- you should look into it. Privacy is not a good excuse for cheating on someone.

5. MarkLondon

Gold Member

Albums:
    Hmmm, you two haven't had sex in a while and now you're checking his phone. :frown1: Something's wrong. Time for a talk (not accusations and rows).

It doesn't seem that he's cheating yet, and may be that he's just flirting for self-assurance if he's not getting enough affirmation from you.

6. B_BENDERBOY

B_BENDERBOY New Member

do bears shit in the woods, is the pope a nazi.

7. steveorleans

steveorleans New Member

Why dig up OLD posts??

8. montana101

montana101 New Member

Same thing happened to me. The guy i was with was all about me not cheating and saying how much he loved me. But I had this weird feeling that he was sending pics and text to guys and he so was. I found pics from guys on my birthday lol and of him sending to them in my bedroom. I MY house that i let him stay in because he had no where else to go. LOL
    Needless to say he is gone and once again has no where to go but now has a job at the same company I work for cause I got him a job there. Cause im a nice person or some bullshit like that. lol

9. B_Nicodemous

B_Nicodemous New Member

It's not that old, but to answer your q: becuase if a person posts a post that others have seen (especially ad naseaum) then the ofther members will rost them alive for not doing a search, or the mods will just combine them if they feel they are not different enough. Obviuosly this struck a chord more recently, and so is back.

10. ConstantComment

ConstantComment New Member

The outgoing Labour party here in the UK wanted to surveiile the population to the hilt with:
    1. ID cards
    2. National database for the NHS
    3. Even more CCTV

Their mantra was that if you have nothing to hide, you have nothing to fear.

Being in a relationship is a huge investment; you could have been doing something else and someone else.

If someone expects you to be around at the beck and call every weekend and then some, they should not have a problem opening the contents of their cellphone or e-mail address.

11. B_Bjen2848

B_Bjen2848 New Member

if anyone starts a question with "is my bf/gf cheating"

its probably a yes, even with out any evidence its called a gut feeling because some shit is jumping out at you that doesnt add up, even if you cant put your finger on it

and even if you're just a worry wart and don't trust your partner, than you should at the very least confront your concerns with him/her because not having trust is KEY to any relationship, and without trust you might as well just break it off because it will cause more harm than good

12. joeweekend

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Men are pigs. Get used to it, and maybe you'll be able to have a long term relationship.

Draft saved Draft deleted