is my big soft cock a grower or shower?

newyorkbig1

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
I have always wondered how to classify my dick as a grower or shower. Soft I'm 6.5x6 so to most average guys it would seem a shower. However, hard it gets to 9.5x6.5 so I think its a grower since it stills gains alot when hard. What do you guys think? Do other guys with big soft and hard dicks think they are growers or showers?

DaveyR

Retired Moderator
Media
Sexuality
No Response
newyorkbig1 said:
I have always wondered how to classify my dick as a grower or shower. Soft I'm 6.5x6 so to most average guys it would seem a shower. However, hard it gets to 9.5x6.5 so I think its a grower since it stills gains alot when hard. What do you guys think? Do other guys with big soft and hard dicks think they are growers or showers?

Obviously you are both a shower and a grower

D_Bris Klein

1st Like
Media
If you're sportin 6.5" x 6" soft, then you're definitely a shower. I don't know if you change in public showers/locker rooms, but if you do, I'm sure you get your share of jealous stares.

Growers generally don't have much to show. In some cases, growers penises will more than double in size when aroused.

You might think about posting of your flaccid member in your gallery!

Pirate Wench

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Regardless of dimensions.....

I thought a grower was a cock whose size when soft gave no indication at all what the hard size was.

Makes for a nice surprise.
:eek:

B_UNKNOWN321

Experimental Member
Media
newyorkbig1 said:

There are growers who start with a big flaccid like you. Most would believe that with your girth that you are a hanging erect guy. Since I am only about 5 girth but over 7 when flaccid I am in same predicament but girth suggests I suppose that I am definitely soft to observers. If they think otherwise then they need to ask for a demonstration of growth to over 10.5 in length to be convinced that I am also a grower.

B_chinagirl73

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
I fucked a German guy a few years back who was the most incredible grower I have ever seen.

We were at a party at his place and he dragged me off into his bedroom and locked the door behind him. Well, he was a big bear of a guy with a bit of belly and all - not astoundingly buff in any way - and his dick, when we first fished it out, was just a thin short little thing. It wasn't tiny for a flaccid dick, probably average, but with his enormous frame it looked a little undersized.

When i worked him with my hands and lips he grew, naturally - and I starting thinking it was actually quite a fair size after all.

But I never known a guy just keep ON growing like him. All this dick seemed to be spontaneously generating in my hand - like some sort of gadget cock. It seemed like it grew some more after he started fucking me, and yet he was hard when he put it in. When he was fucking me it was just about taking my breath away - and when he pulled it out at the end and I got a look at it i couldn't believe how big he was - length and thickness.

It was one of the high points of my vacation, and something totally new to see such a "grower".

neverbiteorgag

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Grower, 4 1/2 x4 1/2 to 7 1/2 × 6