Is my body telling me to top only?

ryanco21

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
Ok - I am sorry for reposting a similar topic that I have done before, but I don't really get why my body is doing this and if anyone else's has.

As my other posts have said I have a boyfriend who is about 9 inches. We both are vers, but lately he has been topping me. I have absolutely been loving the experience of being a bottom because it feels too good! :biggrin1:

Sadly, I think my body has been telling me that I should not bottom anymore. For about the past month, after my boyfriend and I have had sex (me always bottoming), the next day when I have to use the bathroom I always bleed. This has even continued like 3 days after we actually had sex. It's not intense bleeding by any means because if that was the case I would have gone to the doctor ASAP! It's just very minimal, but the blood is there and that would make anyone uncomfortable right?

So, I told him and he says that he will go slower and we will use a hell of a lot more lube, which we have (we use pjur backdoor), but after about a day the same thing happens if I have to use the restroom! :mad:

So, we decide for him to not fuck me has hard and certainly not go as far in. It feels great when he does it and sometimes I cum when I merely hold my dick! Yet, it still happens.

So, for all of those bottom guys out there, what would be your advice for me? I just thought it would be my ass's way of getting used to it, but it keeps happening. It's gotten to the point where I will not bottom anymore. :frown1: Anyone have any ideas what the hell is goin on or what we should try or what? I am out of ideas.

Thanks!:biggrin1:

smalltownalex

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
I have never had anal sex so I don't know if I can help but... I do think the reason why you are bleeding is due to the fact that you are being split open and there is probably some light tearing and that what is causing the bleeding. It probably only does it when you use the restroom because you are being stretched back out. I hope this helps you.
Alex

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Ok - I am sorry for reposting a similar topic that I have done before, but I don't really get why my body is doing this and if anyone else's has.

As my other posts have said I have a boyfriend who is about 9 inches. We both are vers, but lately he has been topping me. I have absolutely been loving the experience of being a bottom because it feels too good! :biggrin1:

Sadly, I think my body has been telling me that I should not bottom anymore. For about the past month, after my boyfriend and I have had sex (me always bottoming), the next day when I have to use the bathroom I always bleed. This has even continued like 3 days after we actually had sex. It's not intense bleeding by any means because if that was the case I would have gone to the doctor ASAP! It's just very minimal, but the blood is there and that would make anyone uncomfortable right?

So, I told him and he says that he will go slower and we will use a hell of a lot more lube, which we have (we use pjur backdoor), but after about a day the same thing happens if I have to use the restroom! :mad:

So, we decide for him to not fuck me has hard and certainly not go as far in. It feels great when he does it and sometimes I cum when I merely hold my dick! Yet, it still happens.

So, for all of those bottom guys out there, what would be your advice for me? I just thought it would be my ass's way of getting used to it, but it keeps happening. It's gotten to the point where I will not bottom anymore. :frown1: Anyone have any ideas what the hell is goin on or what we should try or what? I am out of ideas.

Thanks!:biggrin1:

Maybe you shouldn't bottom. You only have one rectum.

But if you have to bottom, you should consult your doctor (maybe a gay doctor) he could give better medical advice about what you could do about the rectal bleeding and anal sex issues.

D_Adoniah Sheervolume

Account Disabled
Media
9 inches is a lot to adjust to. How lucky of you to find a hung guy who is willing to work with you through this problem.

How many times a day/week are you bottoming for your b/f? Perhaps you might consider taking a day or two's break to let yourself recover before going for it again...?

D_Jerry_Atric

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
9 inches is a lot to take. I'm not into receptive anal sex but my friend and his partner who is 9 inches have done it and my friend took it but like you he bled and this was after doing it a few times a day for a week or two.

They are mostly into oral sex with each other.

See a doctor, keep using condoms, and let your anus heal up a lot before doing any anal sex again. Or let him use smaller toys on you?

Get your anus checked out by a doctor to make sure you don't have any fissures or anything like that. I've heard of people having to give up anal sex because of having that.

Last edited:

ryanco21

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
9 inches is a lot to adjust to. How lucky of you to find a hung guy who is willing to work with you through this problem.

How many times a day/week are you bottoming for your b/f? Perhaps you might consider taking a day or two's break to let yourself recover before going for it again...?

Well the last time we had sex was two nights ago and the time before that was about a week. We do oral a lot more than anal since we know there is no way to have anal every night.

Yea...maybe I have fissures or something that will keep me from doing it. I guess I will try and take an extended break from this and get back to topping!

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
I'd like to know how much lubrication you are using, how much foreplay is going into the sex before hand, how rough or gentle the fucking is.

From what I understand.. going in too rough can be an issue.

Another (slightly gross option) is that you might have internal hemmroids. Basically, they burst or get irritated during sex, and then, when you "use the bathroom", the blood comes out. The idea of visiting a doctor is a very good idea.

disconap1973

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You should see a doctor for sure. Are you tense when bottoming? You may want to try some poppers if you are. Just remember, lots of lube and easy does it. Best of luck to you and your ass.

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
Please do the doctor before you start doing poppers.

That sense of "losing control" and "loosening up" can actually cause you more damage because you are too busy enjoying the sensation.

invisibleman

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
DON'T DO POPPERS if you are going to kiss. Your breath and mouth will smell and taste like you frenched a bottle of nail polish remover. Seriously. Also that stuff is not good for your health.

ryanco21

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
I wouldn't do Poppers. I am using lots of lube.... I think maybe we're not doing enough foreplay etc. We just like to get on with it and not do stuff before if I bottom. It's probably just me not being patient enough and just wanting it quick and as far as rough goes...its not too rough. He may just be too damn big for me to handle...

If you are bleeding from getting fucked find a boyfriend with a smaller cock or lay off getting fucked for awhile. I love being fucked but if I had to give it up from bleeding I would.