Is my bulge too obscene in new bathing suit?

ShyGuy7

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Im probably a terrible judge bc of my shyness, but I think the element of surprise is much more enticing. A little hint is hot, but being "all out there" doesnt leave much to the imagination. There are too few surprises in life, so I say less is more. The best part of Xmas (for me) was never how big the package was, but what was inside.

Last edited:

uncuttop213

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I really appreciate everyone who has shared their two cents. I was surprised at how many viewpoints and things to consider there are on this. Also it was good to hear from those who had actually been on Atlantis cruises and seen what people wear.

I've decided I'm going to wear it when I feel like showing off (which will probably be a lot of the time :), but I'll also get another suit that's a little less obvious. I don't think I'll be wearing this anywhere except the cruise and other gay venues.

Please post pics of other bathing suits that would look good on me (that are less bulge-tastic)!
I need ideas!

Blorkin

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Before I answer your question I have a question for you. Do you think that wearing that suit will hinder your enjoyment of the cruise?

If you answered yes my response is get a new suit.
If you answered no my response is wear your suit, in fact if I might suggest the following additions to your cruise swimsuits:
Avalon Bikini by Andrew Christian at Andrew Christian, Inc. in BLACK, KHAKI
Loose Coolabah - Swimwear range on aussieBum online store
Precision Knife - Swimwear range on aussieBum online store

Last edited:

uncuttop213

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Before I answer your question I have a question for you. Do you think that wearing that suit will hinder your enjoyment of the cruise?

If you answered yes my response is get a new suit.
If you answered no my response is wear your suit, in fact if I might suggest the following additions to your cruise swimsuits:
Avalon Bikini by Andrew Christian at Andrew Christian, Inc. in BLACK, KHAKI
Loose Coolabah - Swimwear range on aussieBum online store
Precision Knife - Swimwear range on aussieBum online store

The answer is to the above is no - I think it will increase my enjoyment of the cruise :)

But I still want another suit too. I really liked both Aussiebum suits you selected. The "loose" one seems to show a little bulge, which I want, but usually I wear the square cut types. Their site has so many varieties though, I don't know which one I'd order...

P.S. - you have some great pics in your album. And are an underwear connoisseur I guess ;)

vMike

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Wear it proudly!!!

You've got a beautiful thing there... I'm you're confortable and confident enough to show it, well... show it off!

Maybe u should take another bathing suit with u that shows your bulge differently depending on your mood. Maybe one that intead of pushing it out, lets u put it one side or the other, or one that gives it space enough to swing a little between your legs.

I have such imagination :naughty:

OCMuscleJock

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
it's totally fine. I wore one VERY similar on the cruise I went on... Actually I have like three different suits like that! hahaha Do not worry about what others think. They have a nude section on the ships too. *most of the gay cruises do* So hey..at least you'll be covered. You look great in those...so ROCK EM!

deano-uk

Legendary Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
You will certainly attract a lot of attention, but think it a bit over the top, take it with you along with a normal trunks style and see how you feel.
For a gay pool party I would say fine, it depends if this cruise is more about cruising than like minded people being on a cruise !!!

Looks good though

Going on an Atlantis cruise (gay) in March so I ordered a new bathing suit from Andrew Christian to show off my bulge. And it does. A lot. And there is no padding of any kind.

Is this too obscene to wear on a gay cruise? I do like to show off my bulge, but I'm not sure if this is over the line.

What do you think?

http://www.lpsg.org/members/uncuttop213/albums/bulges/614237-new-bathing-suit-side-view.html
http://www.lpsg.org/members/uncuttop213/albums/bulges/614239-new-bathing-suit-with-chest.html
http://www.lpsg.org/members/uncuttop213/albums/bulges/614238-new-bathing-suit-turned.html

Otep

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
I've never been on a gay cruise so I don't know what they're like but that suit is almost comical. If I saw someone wearing that while walking around a cruise ship I certainly wouldn't find it appealing.

Hoss

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Going on an Atlantis cruise (gay) in March so I ordered a new bathing suit from Andrew Christian to show off my bulge. And it does. A lot. And there is no padding of any kind.

Is this too obscene to wear on a gay cruise? I do like to show off my bulge, but I'm not sure if this is over the line.

What do you think?

http://www.lpsg.org/members/uncuttop213/albums/bulges/614237-new-bathing-suit-side-view.html
http://www.lpsg.org/members/uncuttop213/albums/bulges/614239-new-bathing-suit-with-chest.html
http://www.lpsg.org/members/uncuttop213/albums/bulges/614238-new-bathing-suit-turned.html
If you google search Atlantis cruises then do an image search you will find pretty much anything you want is allowed in swimwear. If you are comfortable then they will probably be as well. If you still aren't sure, contact them and ask if their is a level of appropriate or inappropriate clothing for on board the ship.

Q Vee

Sexy Member
Media
:clap:
Go For It!
Enjoy It!
You Got It, So Flaunt It!
The cruise, PTown, and Haulover Beach are all places that would appreciate you in that suit AND out of it.
Pics of you in the speedo on the cruise would be really nice too.

Last edited:

Blorkin

Experimental Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
The answer is to the above is no - I think it will increase my enjoyment of the cruise :)

But I still want another suit too. I really liked both Aussiebum suits you selected. The "loose" one seems to show a little bulge, which I want, but usually I wear the square cut types. Their site has so many varieties though, I don't know which one I'd order...

P.S. - you have some great pics in your album. And are an underwear connoisseur I guess ;)

Warning on the loose...it will become see thru when wet. Thus should not be a problem for you according to your pics ;) My suggestion would be to break out of the usual I mean you are going on a cruise. Also please tell me how it goes, my friend is trying to loose weight and I think this would be a great incentive for him, I would pay for half of the cruise if he gets his "beach body" by graduation, he really needs the motivation. Lastly thank you for the complement.

SilverTrain

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I have no experience with gay cruises. But outside of a few nightclubs I've been in over the years, that look would be considered far too revealing by 99.9% of the people I know. Even on a beach or at a pool. Obscene? A fairly loaded word. But I think that most everyone in the societal currents* in which I travel would find it offensive, obnoxious, outrageous and/or in poor taste.

It sounds like you've received a good many thumbs up, however. Good luck to you.

* Mostly straight, a range of economic and social classes, both urban and suburban (minimal rural).