is my bush too big?

Allan425

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I dont think a bush can ever be too big. give me your email address and I wil send you a pic of my wife and you can judge for yourself !

bstexas

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
First of all, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Or the holder. lol. Seriously, some people like to see a lot of bush and others don't. I was on the fence when i saw the first photo (with u soft); then I saw other photos with u hard as pipe. Ur piece definitely looks nice with a bushy base around it.IMO

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
It's all just personal appearance preference. I like trimmed pubes on top and slightly around dick and all else cleaned up. You have a great looking member and a nice set of nuts below, and I just think it would enhance them.

But, certainly not unattractive as is.

Countryguy63

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
actually, im not, i just trim it very very low with an electric shaver, as low as i can, but never with a razor cause i have very sensitive skin

Ahh, hard to tell with the pics. Ok, cuz I was going to ask about skin irritation and all that.

ohhh..and thanks for the "great body / cock" compliment! :redface:

No problem. Well deserved!

HotBulge

Worshipped Member
Media
Lowells talk to Cabots, Cabots talk to God
I suspect that younger members overall would prefer manscaping because that is the trend today. Men who were teenagers in teh 70s or before, on the other hand, would find your bush acceptable.

If you wear briefs, bikinis, or less, then manscaping would look better. But it's your body and comfort level. It's overgrown so that it obscured your cock.

zawfi

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight

Bush looks fine to me, although judging by your pics, you're a young guy and other people your age might prefer some manscaping if for no other reason than to tighten up the look, not simply to remove the hair. I suggest that if you decide to trim, do it mainly to shape the bush, not to shorten or remove it.

When you're in your 30s or 40s, you'll see that the bush gets bushier and taming it isn't a bad idea. But styles come and go, and tastes change.

Peter Wood

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Hey n_22_p, you're 18 or 19 y/o now and this seems the first time you are wondering whether you should do something about your 'bush'. I several other posts you've added, you mention your 'big bush' but to be honest, it's not a big bush. It's the only place where hair is growing.
You look rather smooth at your stomach and your legs. There is no need to shave or to trim, but if you feel that you need to do something, do a little trimming. Personally I think pubes are too long when hair sticks between the foreskin. If that happens often you should trim it back a little.
If you want a smooth look you have to consider that it will take half a year until your pubic hair has grown back. And I don't mention the stubbles and itching of the back growing hairs ...
Make your own choice!