is my cock big enough for this site

KyNiner270

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Looks like a nice package to me. Might be a bit avarage... But hey, all packages are nice and yours is perfectly fine. If not H-O-T !!!

schwulboy1989

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Come on man you know it isn't. Do you really need people from here to tell you? Also you should really consider working out.

there is no call for that level of rudeness...he asked a simple question...and you answered with irrelevance and hatred.

and to answer the actual question, you look average-esque, maybe slightly above...and you should feel comfortable here no matter what size you are.

D_Dallavell Ogler

Just Browsing
Media
there is no call for that level of rudeness...he asked a simple question...and you answered with irrelevance and hatred.

and to answer the actual question, you look average-esque, maybe slightly above...and you should feel comfortable here no matter what size you are.

What wasn't relavent? The comment about going to the gym? I'm just trying to help the guy out. As far as hatred....what the hell are you talking about? Where is the hatred?

alwayshornyatl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Good God! Man, you've got a nice body and a very nice big dick. This site is filled with many poseurs. I'm not among those who are the genuine stallions on this site, but I'd be very happy to have what you have. Use that nice dick of yours and go fuck your brains out with it.

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
i dont know if it is average or big

look at gallery

No.

Fix the link and I might reconsider my answer, though.

You do realise there is no minimum requirement for this site. I'm here and I have no cock at all! :smile:

Anyway - it's hard to tell from just one picture, but if it is average I'd say it is on the bigger side of average, lengthwise - girthwise you look to be average.

Certainly nothing to be ashamed of. But do you know how to use it? That's the real question, innit? :cool:

claytonz

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
What wasn't relavent? The comment about going to the gym? I'm just trying to help the guy out. As far as hatred....what the hell are you talking about? Where is the hatred?

Proves a point I've been making for years - the bigger the cock, the bigger the attitude and ego!

He didn't ask for your help - YOU felt you needed to give it!

And since we can offer help when not asked for - learn to spell....'relavent' isn't a word - relevant is!

Smartalk

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
MEAOW MEAOW, What is wrong with you guys, the guy just asked a simple straight forward question. If there is a size requirment for this site, then I would guess you have just lost half the membership, with just one unnecessary comment.

Welcome my firend, nothing at all wrong with the size of your penis, note members who make comments posted above are in the minority, you always get one or two on any site.

hungtoomuch

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
No Response
Hey Schwul....what do you mean hatred? They asked a question and posed it as if he wanted to know if we thought he was hung which he is NOT. He is more than entitle to join LSPG as an admirer but the truth is his cock is just avg. size. Doesn't mean there is something wrong with him he just ain't hung. Simmer down you ain't either.