is my cock big enough for this site

Rikter8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Hey Schwul....what do you mean hatred? They asked a question and posed it as if he wanted to know if we thought he was hung which he is NOT. He is more than entitle to join LSPG as an admirer but the truth is his cock is just avg. size. Doesn't mean there is something wrong with him he just ain't hung. Simmer down you ain't either.

It's the fact that he threw in "you need to work out".
He's not overweight. People that think he is, apparently in their own mind hold themselves higher than society.
And how fun it is to watch when that day comes where they get old, flabby, out of style...and come tumbling down.

As for his dick, He's ABOVE average and uncut. Looks fine to me. Size is subjective. What's big to some is small to others.
Welcome to the board.

Last edited:

Kafm

1st Like
Media
What wasn't relavent? The comment about going to the gym? I'm just trying to help the guy out. As far as hatred....what the hell are you talking about? Where is the hatred?
You came off sounding like a douche because of the gym comment. Not everyone who doesn't have abs needs/wants to work out.

Last edited:

schwulboy1989

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Come on man you know it isn't. Do you really need people from here to tell you? Also you should really consider working out.

What wasn't relavent? The comment about going to the gym? I'm just trying to help the guy out. As far as hatred....what the hell are you talking about? Where is the hatred?

1. there's no size requirement for this site. most of us are aware, but some may not be.
2. he looked big enough to me. i'm pretty sure he was well above average, which would make him perfect. if i'm mistaken, refer back to number 1.
3. a little "pudge" is completely normal. perhaps something was preventing him from working out, or he simply doesn't want to. that's his prerogative. this was also irrelevant to his question. no. he wasn't ripped. not all of us are muscle-heads.

to n445: you have a great endowment, and a great body, and you should be proud :)

schwulboy1989

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey Schwul....what do you mean hatred? They asked a question and posed it as if he wanted to know if we thought he was hung which he is NOT. He is more than entitle to join LSPG as an admirer but the truth is his cock is just avg. size. Doesn't mean there is something wrong with him he just ain't hung. Simmer down you ain't either.

he did not ask if he was hung. he asked if he was "big enough for this site". As there is no size requirement, and he is well above average (5.1 inches), I vote yes. There is absolutely nothing wrong with him, and he should be told just that.

I am also well aware that this site is also intended for people who admire size, or deal with size issues of any kind. I am fully aware that I am not hung, and I never made the claim to be anything more than average, at best.

I'm just trying to defend people who face nothing but negativity when they come to this site in search of support.