is my cock small..... be honest

B_girthless

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Your cock looks pretty big from my perspective, probably well over 6 inches with nice girth as well. My cock is small. Your cock is--at the very least-- on the up side of average.

bigmoochie

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Your pic doesn't do you justice, I'm thinkin', since your dick is angling away from the camera. So it's hard to say for sure. You look plenty fat, though.

25JASON

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
Very nice bro! I like it and like the curve. You have one hot as hell body attached to it. I dont think ur small at all. My guess would be 6.5 x 5.5. Above average on thicknes

Riven650

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
My honest opinion, speaking as a pro photographer and lover of bodies male and female, is that your cock looks to be in very nice proportion with your body. Therefore, if you a very small guy (like Prince, for instance) your cock might be as small as 5" or less. But if you are a big guy (like Arlold Schwarzenegger) your cock might be 8" or 9". Either way, it looks like a damn fine cock, and will always impress as long as you keep that body of yours nice and firm. Only you know if it's the sort of size that YOU consider big or small. My instincts tell me that you are between 5'6" and 5'8" and that your cock measures just under 6" long x nearly 5" mid shaft girth. ie it is an above average size. (How did I do?)

Every one has their own opinion of what's big or small. I consider big to be as big or bigger than mine, ie.7+" long, and small to be anything below about 5.5" long. But I think it's relative to size of body. A friend of mine is a slim 6'3" and only has a 4.5" erection. It looks tiny on him, but it would look fine on a another friend who is a skinny 5'1". The latter guy has 5.5" which looks pretty big on him.

D_inbh67tuy

Just Browsing
Media
its about the same size as mine (if not bigger)
so i dont know but i will tell you this
as a whole you body and cock .... i really F:censored:G would
do you have any vids ?