is my cock too big to put in an ass

petite

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
This topic really needs to be a sticky in this forum. It gets asked about once every other day.

Look, I tried all the usual advice and lots of it didn't work for me. Lube, go slow, sit on it, be patient, use a butt plug, none of that advice worked for me. TheBF is lucky that I'm a stubborn woman and I never gave up looking for a way to make it work and I kept trying until we succeeded!

This is what finally worked:

http://www.lpsg.org/187394-anal-sex-in-6-girth-3.html#post3057996

I prefer the cheap clear jelly dildos that are found in all sex toy stores to use for dilation. It costs less to buy those in various sizes than to buy one of those "anal dilator" sets, and dilating with the softer jelly material doesn't make your ass sore like the hard plastic can. Those anal dilator sets are always made out of that cheap unyielding hard plastic that is extremely uncomfortable and they end up costing too much for what you get.

Last edited:

CandyAssCockSucker

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Is your cock too big to put in an ass? That all depends. If a top guy takes his time, and thoroughly warms up his bottom, almost no dick is too big. The biggest dick I ever had in me was freaking huge... a black guy with serious skills. Def knew how to get a body ready. By the time he entered me, I wanted him so badly I could barely breath. His dick slid in me like I had a wet loose vagina. We fucked all night.