Is my cock too Skinny/Thin?

joybunny

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Looking at you just gave me a major craving for a one of those huge Hershey's Milk Chocolate bars...Mmmm, mmmm!

DadsAreUs

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Why don't you tell us how big around it is? Wrap a tape measure around the middle of the shaft. Or use a string and mark where they cross then measure that. Now that we've all admired your cock you can fill us in with more details.

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
Why don't you tell us how big around it is? Wrap a tape measure around the middle of the shaft. Or use a string and mark where they cross then measure that. Now that we've all admired your cock you can fill us in with more details.

Perhaps you'd like to help him keep it up while he measures it.

blkck87

Mythical Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay

Okay I measured i'm 5 1/4 around and 8 5/16 long!

garyemenson

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Dude, your cock is gorgeous. Are you seriously asking if it's too skinny? because you know, just as well as we do that it is big. A cry for attention? what ever the case, you have a beautiful penis, and I'd suck it anytime.:wink:

FRE

Admired Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
I'm wondering about the gallery pictures. Do guys take them without aid, have a friend assist them, or use a professional photographer?

The ones I posted I took myself. I don't have any good explicit photos since I wasn't able to get the lighting right and each attempt took considerable time.

xlargemeat

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Hey everyone! so I've just been wondering if my dick is skinny or too thin! every dick I look at looks thicker than mine! I have good length but for some reason I just think i'm tooooo thin! And please speak your mind!!

A bit thin for that long lenghth, but nice cock man. Most guys would love to have your cock. Be proud and keep showing it off!

Hung11by6

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
your dick is cool man, I'm sure you have no problems with it an you probably get much better head because of your thickness than i get.

Hey everyone! so I've just been wondering if my dick is skinny or too thin! every dick I look at looks thicker than mine! I have good length but for some reason I just think i'm tooooo thin! And please speak your mind!!

These would be the perfect photos for....."Guess how long my cock is"

I reckon it's just on 8"....and even though I'm 99% straight, the 1% gay part in my profile tells me that you have a nice cock mate.....

Last edited by a moderator: