is my cock too thin?

dave18

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ok i'm a little paranoid about this, take a look for yourself. the camera angle doesnt flatter my cock but i wanted to try to get a good view of my girth

Attachments

Tattooed Goddess

Worshipped Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
How long are you and what is your girth in inches? If you take a pic from your view looking down at your hardon, we can get a better idea. One angle isnt enough to get an idea of girth.

So far you look pretty fine to me! Northweststone is correct, giving head to a thick cock is hard to do. My jaw can ache during long sessions of oral play. I wish i could fit more of it inside my mouth. Im working on it but there is only so much my jaws can open!

Mem

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
looks normal. Anyway, thin cocks are better for anal sex.

Hockeytiger

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
It doesn't look too thin at all (if there really even is such a thing). It is tough to tell from just one angle, but you look, at minimum, average girth, and quite probably above average. Don't let all the gigantic cocks (many of which are fake, btw) on this site question your own dick. You have a big one there and be proud to use it.

BTW, many of the points about the downfalls of having a thick one are right on. I ought to know. I've never received a true blow job in my life because of my girth.

chill4d

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm with you buddy, mine looks similar to yours and I sometimes wonder if it's "thin".

I will testify to northwest and bedhead, oral gets difficult the thicker the cock gets. (and I speak from personal experience!)

So if you enjoy oral (or anal), count yourself lucky! I've never tried vaginal so I can't help you there but it certainly looks like fine to me. :)

brain

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
ok i'm a little paranoid about this, take a look for yourself. the camera angle doesnt flatter my cock but i wanted to try to get a good view of my girth

Short answer: No.

You echo the unjustifiable worry I have at times (i.e. lots). I'm not particularly girthy but I've come to terms with it somewhat since the overall shape is nice, and I have never had a complaint. By the looks of things; you are just fine :biggrin1: Super thick, no...but very few are.

I think perhaps a question of definition is needed. "Too thin" is a very subjective thing. In a world of size-queens and general play of emotions then yeah, nobody is actually suitable. I find it easier to take a step back and look at the bigger picture....and realise that actually we ain't got it that bad after all!! (nice length, nice girth, nice shape, overall....pretty bloody good all being said).

Last edited: