is my cock weird? girth?

dre101

Experimental Member
Media
hey everybody. well im 18 and 6ft 2 inches tall and im chinese. my penis is pretty short- 5.2 inches in length so it looks very odd. but my girth is 5.6 inches at one point and thats the problem cause i dont know if its weird or not

a little bit below my entire head of my penis is where the max girth is. i am 5.6 inches there but then it exponentially decreases in thickness-- near the base of my penis is only 5 inches in girth! is there something wrong? its like it just goes from 5.6 to 5.. is there something wrong with my cock or something?

also is it weird that i have a cock thicker than it is long?

greasyboots

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Gay, 31% Straight
There ain't NOTHING wrong with your penis and I hope so much to see what you describe! Lot of guys have dicks with characteristics that are the direct opposite of the classic graffiti cartoon of a cock shape. You'll certainly find that out as you look at what's on this site. The "classic" cock actually seems tame when you see (and feel, or taste, or smell!) those around the world. (I'll be glad to show you mine, which has a couple of "abnormal" aspects!) When I read your description I really got into it. I had a regular boy years ago---it happens he was also Asian, a Vietnamese kid---whose girth was REAL narrow at the base, and further up the shaft he was WAY wide. I loved handling his meat in every way, and what I write here can't begin to cover even the tip of the story (so to speak). Your cock sounds like a real tool for pleasure and I hope you'll share some pictures of it. Pleeeease?!

DeepDish

Experimental Member
Media
Sounds normal to me.

As to the girth taper, you have what some people call a "Baseball Bat Shaped Penis". Perfectly normal.

Other people are tapered the opposite way - thicker at the bottom, thinner at the top. Some beople call that "Traffic Cone Shaped Penis" or "Tree Trunk Shaped Penis".

Also perfectly normal for you to be thicker than longer.

Last edited:

luvguyz

Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
hey everybody. well im 18 and 6ft 2 inches tall and im chinese. my penis is pretty short- 5.2 inches in length so it looks very odd. but my girth is 5.6 inches at one point and thats the problem cause i dont know if its weird or not

a little bit below my entire head of my penis is where the max girth is. i am 5.6 inches there but then it exponentially decreases in thickness-- near the base of my penis is only 5 inches in girth! is there something wrong? its like it just goes from 5.6 to 5.. is there something wrong with my cock or something?

also is it weird that i have a cock thicker than it is long?

post some pics dude! I like Asian guys.

dre101

Experimental Member
Media
i'm hoping the baseball bat type of shape isnt weird but hopefully better for chicks during sex.

and i dont feel comfortable posting pictures of my cock on the web...