Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
It is beyond average in BOTH ways. It is a beautiful cock all around. Some people have told me that mine is big and others tell me that I have the second smallest one they've had - size is a perception thing and you know what they say about perceptions, they are like assholes - everyone has one!:wink:

Artyg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
doesn't look like 6.3 to me. looks actually more small than average.

Here's your picture.

I know that can't see the whole penis and that i've might cheated but my mobicam is not good.

And it was very difficult to get hard cuz my penis point 11-clock when I'm hard and makes it harder to get a good photo.

Anyway, this isn't the best picture. Sure, I'm not a monster in lenght but saying that i'm average in lenght isn't a lie.

Attachments

Last edited:

D_Relentless Original

Cherished Member
Media
Here's your picture.

I know that can't see the whole penis and that i've might cheated but my mobicam is not good.

And it was very difficult to get hard cuz my penis point 11-clock when I'm hard and makes it harder to get a good photo.

Anyway, this isn't the best picture. Sure, I'm not a monster in lenght but I saying that i'm average in lenght isn't a lie.

Great gallery Artyg, no explanations needed on my part mate, you are the beez :smile: kneez fella.

Artyg

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Great gallery Artyg, no explanations needed on my part mate, you are the beez :smile: kneez fella.

Thanks buddy!
I usally don't explain but you know what happends what a guy says that he doesn't believe in your statement. :smile:

I know that I fall short against the most dicks on LPSG. But saying that I'm to small in length for "average" doesn't sound correct (even to me who thinks that my penis is short).

Last edited:

alwayshornyatl

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
"Big" is always a difficult question to answer. And, as another poster said, why set up expectations? When I'm asked how big I am, I reply; "Do you want that in real inches, or AOL inches?" That always stops the questions.

RubberHarley

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I would think that it would take a woman to tell you if it was big or not. For some women it would be just right and then others too big. Just depends on her size and what she can take.

D

deleted472988

OK, defenitly not long but girth is killing a lot of people. I just compared my pic to yours. I can fit way more "thumbs" on mine compared to yours and i'm just a little over 6 as far as length is concerned. But you've got a lot of people on girth. I would not call yourself big but I can see you pleasing a lot of women based on the girth size and it's probably relativley easy to give you a BJ. Hope that helps.