Is my dick long enough to comfortably rail these chicks doggy style ?

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Couldn't see the first one but the second chick certainly did have an ample derriere. Look at it this way, if you don't have the reach to penetrate (which I doubt) you will get one hell of a "titty fuck" from those ass cheeks.

Depends if you have a trim tummy or not as well I spose.

I gotta ask, what does Fay Wray think?

zarxo

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay

Photoshop!

Find someone more thin unless you like plump, in that case, deal with the exteranlities of it! ;) LOL

Size should not matter. I'v dated one with 4.5 and another with 11, and I was with the smaller dude for three years and seveal weeks with the long boy: to be honest, I'm not a bitch and don't think I deserve sore mouth muscles tugging on a long tube since his sensitive spot is near his base--see? Know the person before you commit. :)

Another guy, like to face-fuck--Nope, not into being gagged babe.

It takes all kinds, right? So, I would consider the person before thinking if my size was adequate.

I would be happy if my partner has 6.5 but nothing longer than 8.

A cute ass possibly with some hair on his hole would be ideal.

That's what an Alpha-male thinks. Like it?

D_Ginger_Vitas

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
there is a problem with your question to be honest. Doggy style doesn't exactly work for long dicks, rather it is a good position for smaller penises because it shortens the woman's vaginal canal. So there is no reason to think that you have to be "long enough" to do doggy style, most women I've been with don't like doggy style because I tend to hit the cervix. But someone women go wild for it.

aim_2_please

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes. More than long enough, especially in certain positions where you can get deeper than others. Look up best positions for deep penetration - there's several.

redbear52

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
there is a problem with your question to be honest. Doggy style doesn't exactly work for long dicks, rather it is a good position for smaller penises because it shortens the woman's vaginal canal. So there is no reason to think that you have to be "long enough" to do doggy style, most women I've been with don't like doggy style because I tend to hit the cervix. But someone women go wild for it.

I concur that doggy style can be uncomfortable for some women if the male is longer than average. I had a couple of lovers with whom doggy was off limits as it felt that I was jabbing their insides. And it is often recommended as a position for less well-endowed guys to achieve deeper vaginal penetration.

But I have read posts from a number of different guys over at measurection who claimed that it is impossible for them to penetrate women doggy style, which surprised me. Of course, they were considerably shorter than 6.5".