Is my dick suckable?

webnabled

Just Browsing
Media
In my opinion, every cock is suckable. But the "straight" forward answer to this post is: yes your cock is suckable, but that is only objectively speaking. There are even a number of ways to figure that out scientificially. It is larger than any human (or animal) mouth known to exist? If it isn't, then it is suckable. The answer can also be reached quantifiably, ie, how many times has it been sucked? If the answer is one or more, then guess what, it was at some point suckable.

More subjectively, I believe you are asking "is my cock *highly* suckable" since I mentioned above that every cock is suckable. The easy way to answer that would be to poll people to find out if they want to suck it or not. From the pics, I'd say that cock was MADE for my mouth. So bring it on by... and keep the water bottle handy. A boy gets thirsty smoking so much pole. But I digress.

My feeling is that you probably hear from a number of people who say your cock is suckable. For them to offer up that your cock is suckable,they would have to have seen your cock, either in person or via photo. Assuming that you do not put your cock on display in publich, it means that you interact with these people in a more relatively private, intimate way that you would with the general public. Therefore, you are actually receiving biased feedback from a pool of people who are already pre-disposed to sucking cock. Am I right? Not important to the overall question, but my point is that people say my cock is suckable. But those are people generally who are already been involved in the process of sucking my cock, who are actively sucking my cock, or hope to some day soon suck my cock. I don't think I've ever received unsolicited comments from people that my cock did not appear suckable. Just saying...