Is my ex-girlfriend a bitch?

Archangelvega

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I just got done having a conversation with my ex-girlfriend of a week. We were agreeing to when we could exchange stuff at our places. Well, somehow we got to the topic of moving on. She asked me if I had any interest in someone new, made out etc. I said, "No, have you made out with anyone?!" to which she responded "no comment." To me this means that
A. She did make up with someone else after only 5 days being apart or
B. She didn't but she wants me to think she did.

To me it seems like a bitch thing to do. Am I the only one who thinks this?

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Yes, she's probably a bitch...and a ho, now go fuck her sister to get even

Incocknito

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
All girls are bitches. Some just hide it better than others :tongue:

What she did was a typical bitch thing. She was just testing the water to see if you were seeing anyone else then when you weren't she wanted to get a dig at you.

She probably hasn't met someone else although there is no way to be sure. Just forget about her, someone better is always out there.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She's probably met someone else...most girls nowadays make sure they have a Plan B ready for when they break up...co-dependency is rampant amongst women

Archangelvega

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Makes me feel better. I think the reason it pissed me off so much is that we have a mutual friend that I thought she wanted to hang out with way too much when we were dating, at one point he ended up asking her inappropriate questions when she was drunk. If she got together with him I would probably kill them both. And prison is bad for me, i'm small in stature and I have very soft skin.

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Just start hitting on her best friend...that's what I do when a girl does this kind of stuff to me. Gotta fight fire with fire...but then again, I'm a Hammurabi kind of guy

lucky8

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
lol and tell your friend she gave you chlamydia once, that should put a stop to it

Luvalarge-n-thick1

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Straight, 40% Gay
In a relationship for you its not about you;for her its not about her.
I know little of the context, do see that is not the case. Own what you own do not put blame on them

Big_Al9_5

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She's probably met someone else...most girls nowadays make sure they have a Plan B ready for when they break up...co-dependency is rampant amongst women

LOL. Reminds me of a line in a movie, can't remember the name.
"Typical woman, they're just like monkeys, won't let go of one branch until they've got a hold of another." :biggrin1:

likesnewthings

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
oh come on- she was just baiting you so you would ask her the same question and she could say, 'no comment.' you took the bait so she could fuck with your mind. just go have fun and forget about her for a while. if you're meant to be together you'll end up back with her. i say she's not seeing anyone- she's just trying to make you think she is. and even if she was, don't be jealous- jealousy is stupid- nothing constructive ever comes out of it.

str82fcuk

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
clearly she is not totally over you yet because she is still in the hateful bitch stage of the withdrawal process ... for sure she hasn't been getting any lately ... don't squander any more emotional energy on the unworthy wench ...

Last edited:

Phil Ayesho

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Seriously, I would do something horrific.

This is probably going to haunt you, then.

You need to address this insecurity issue that would cause you to want to do something horrible to someone you no longer have any claim over.

And whether she is being a bitch or not is immaterial.

You can approach a break up in one of two ways...

Act like a shit and leave them eternally glad they dumped you....
or
Act like a decent and caring man and leave them eternally wondering if they should have dumped you.

You don't always get to choose whether you break up or not... but you always get to choose how you will handle it..
And how you will be seen in retrospect.

Personally, I would rather every person I was ever with look back on me with fondness than disgust.

oughtomatic

Just Browsing
Media
Eh, I'm sure you already know by now given her response, but: don't ever give up that type of information to an ex. All you do is inflate their ego and open yourself up to being hurt. Try to imagine how tortured she'll be trying to figure you out when you don't throw her any bones. It will probably drive her nuts. Avoid talking to her as much as possible. Don't be rude when you do, just don't give anything up.

Do this even if you're hoping later down the line you'll get back together. It's always worked for me.