Is my ex-girlfriend a bitch?

Viking_UK

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
She may not be screwing you any more, but she's certainly screwing with you. Don't let her get to you. Don't try to get back at her. If you get into the tit for tat thing, you'll both regret it later, so do the adult thing and move on. At least that way you come out of it with your dignity intact and you don't end up with a criminal record. I know it's slightly petty, but not getting the reaction she wants from you will probably really bug her.

Archangelvega

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Update: Official bitch status confirmed. She's been making out with and blowing mutual friend for 2 weeks now. For anyone that is counting, that's two days before we broke up. I guess it destroys any feelings I might have had for her.

Archangelvega

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I also found out that I'm way bigger than him, so I guess there is a consolation prize. He specifically asked if he measured up, she didn't know what to say. lol

RamIt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
LOL. Reminds me of a line in a movie, can't remember the name.
"Typical woman, they're just like monkeys, won't let go of one branch until they've got a hold of another." :biggrin1:

"Women, like monkeys they are, mate. Wont let go of one branch until they get ahold of the next!"

Its from Mission Impossible II. Truer words are seldom heard.

RamIt

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Oh, and she is definitely a bitch. The only way to insure victory in those petty little ego battles after a break up is to maintain a zero contact policy.

Archangelvega

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So i was having this conversation with her trying to get the rest of my stuff and the subject of why we broke up came about. According to her she was wanted to break up with me shortly after summer but "the sex was too good". She also claimed "you have an amazing penis". I'm not even sure how to feel about that. On the one hand she was just using me for sex until the next guy on the other hand I've got the satisfaction of knowing i must be pretty good.