Is my friend bi?

eyescream

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I confided in one of my close friends (a girl) that I've been considering a 3some (me and 2 guys).

She was excited and told me that she'd really like to see me doing it with 2 guys and I should add some girls to the equation (some girls being her and some of my other close girl friends).

I was quite shocked because this close friend of mine is actually a lot like a sister to me. Worst, she wasn't kidding.

Is she bi or just curious?

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
There's no way to tell based on such little data.
I'd say she sounds sex positive and adventurous/curious.

p.s. If she's open enough to share this with you, then you should have no problem just asking her. She shouldn't be offended.

Last edited:

Enid

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
Unsure
Well, wholesome people aren't usually wholesome because they're wholesome. It's usually because of repression, fear, parental pressure, religious indoctrination or fatuous conformity. And if they had the fortune (well some would say, others not so much) of being liberated, they'd be dirty wild fuck beasts who would make Caligula blush. It's for those reasons I think your friend is not aware of the discrepancies between finding homosexuality distasteful for religious reasons and being totally okay with a no-holds-barred sex fest including both genders.