is my friend curious or does he have gay tendency?

coolduder

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Iam a 32 year old and I have 40 year old friend. We been friends since 1997. Ok here is my point he has kids and yes he loves females but was married to a woman. Now lately he talking about gaining penis size and thickness. He has never acted this way before in the years i known him. He sends me random pictures of guys with big penis and says wow and I wish I had a pump to look thick. So why does he do this? He is not shy went texting me so is curious? Oh he bought me once a penis stretching thing and now he wants to buy a pump so what up with him? Why isn't he scared of telling me all this?

B_duanculo

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
possibly just trusts you, does he know you're into guys? maybe if he does, he thinks you won't feel uncomfortable showing you pictures of penises. personally i think he wants to be bigger/thicker because he is going back out in the dating world and wants to impress women with his size (silly goose!). but nothing you have said makes me think he's into guys. i can admire a bodybuilder because i want that kind of body, but it definitely doesn't mean tha the turns me on in any way whatsoever.

william1

Superior Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I agree with duanculo but the guy could be sounding you out as well, but tread very carefully as you don't want to ruin a good friendship. But to me he could well be sounding you out and now rather curious, just take it steady and kind of drop questions/statements that he could follow up, think you would soon get an idea whether he's interested or not !

coolduder

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
Well he does not know I like men and that i been with men. Well he has sent me pictures of his penis with the penis stretcher and has told me how much he has grown. Then told me to delete the pictures he sent me. Well i don't want to come out and tell him this kind of conversation is making me happy. He has also has sent me before links of guys fisting them selfs in a link saying Wtf..I really can't tell no straight man has ever acted this way with me.

dandelion

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
if you dont know and have known him for 15 years we arent going to be able to tell. It could be either way. He could have just got into the whole idea of having a bigger penis and wants to talk about how to do it and if it works and comparing notes. After all, who else can you talk to about it? Or it could be a relatively safe way to get chatting about dicks and maybe edge your way up to some hands on work. i mean, the practicalities of enlargement are going to involve handling some hard dick and getting an eyefull of how its going.

As to what he might know or suspect, who knows what he might think? This sort of thing can get complicated with two people dancing around each other not wanting to overstep the mark and spoil a relationship.

But this is kinda extreme. I mean, its hard to take this as anything other than some sort of invitation even if just to joke about it.

rd62624

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Like what everyone else said. dude trust you enough to sound off. if he though that you thinks he wants to have sex ; he would be mortified.

Thirdlegproduction

Formerly WhiteMonst3r
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I'm way more distrusting towards men and their intentions and I don't see the difference in just being curious or having gay tendencies.

Some people just want to show off be admired for their dicksize, feel superior but i think it's kinda gay to want this from other men.

D_Blue_Barry_Eel

Account Disabled
Media
I'm way more distrusting towards men and their intentions and I don't see the difference in just being curious or having gay tendencies.

Gay is being solely and exclusively attracted to only males.

Curious is being curious of the idea.

Difference is pretty clear really. Eating a sandwich and being curious about a sandwich is not the same thing. Being curious about a sandwich does not mean you're eating it.

rbkwp

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
Get back to us in another 15 years and let us know if you had it off with him...

btw, are/ have you been married
Curious-ism works both ways .. i think .. just accept it as a fun loving matey thing hes doing

No Matter, at least folk cant tell you off for placing this in the wrong forum matey..

Thirdlegproduction

Formerly WhiteMonst3r
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Gay is being solely and exclusively attracted to only males.

Curious is being curious of the idea.

Difference is pretty clear really. Eating a sandwich and being curious about a sandwich is not the same thing. Being curious about a sandwich does not mean you're eating it.

You're changing the rules to fit your example.

You either have tendencies to eat the sandwich or you're curious about the sandwich.

And either way you have already been thinking about wanting the sandwich, there's an attraction.

And I believe being attracted to other men qualifies as being gay or bisexual.

D_Blue_Barry_Eel

Account Disabled
Media
You're changing the rules to fit your example.

You either have tendencies to eat the sandwich or you're curious about the sandwich.

And either way you have already been thinking about wanting the sandwich, there's an attraction.

And I believe being attracted to other men qualifies as being gay or bisexual.
Okay, so I'll admit that was definitely a twisted example, I was thinking that as I wrote it.

If a guy is attracted to guys he's gay or bisexual, sure, but if someone's unsure if they're attracted to guys I'd say that's what curiosity is generally defined as. Maybe most curious guys end up being gay or bisexual.