is my friend curious or does he have gay tendency?

11ish

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
ive sent my junk to people, never told em to delete it though. it sounds like either he is curious and afraid to admit it so hes telling his friend of 15 years to get a feeling of what talking like this will reciprocate in convos since he trusts you and doesnt think you will judge him since youve known him that long. or he wants to enlarge his junk at 40 as a mid life crisis thing and is asking for your opinion so you can tell him if its working or not to " stroke his ego"

curiousJ

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Gay is being solely and exclusively attracted to only males.

Curious is being curious of the idea.

Difference is pretty clear really. Eating a sandwich and being curious about a sandwich is not the same thing. Being curious about a sandwich does not mean you're eating it.

LMAO Bro I love your comments, and explanations... A sandwich lol

curiousJ

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
I don't understand what kind of straight man sends links about fisting and videos of men cuming.

You seem irritated by this? or am I over analyzing?
Dont over think it too much. If you do you might say or do something that you will regret later. Also you have been friends since 97... i wouldnt wanna lose a friend that close.

Maybe you should ask him why the he has been acting differently? but when you say it, say it in a real comforting way so whether all this has a 2nd meaning or not, he wont think any differently of you.

someperson

Legendary Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Iam a 32 year old and I have 40 year old friend. We been friends since 1997. Ok here is my point he has kids and yes he loves females but was married to a woman. Now lately he talking about gaining penis size and thickness. He has never acted this way before in the years i known him. He sends me random pictures of guys with big penis and says wow and I wish I had a pump to look thick. So why does he do this? He is not shy went texting me so is curious? Oh he bought me once a penis stretching thing and now he wants to buy a pump so what up with him? Why isn't he scared of telling me all this?

Maybe he is unknowingly leading you on, it happens sometimes.

I did this once and had to reject him. Too bad he keep on harassing me could have been friends only.

martin60018

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
lucky u got a good friend who trusts you to talk about shit like this.
I got a str8 friend who talks to me about all kinds of sex and dick stuff cause he expects that I know everything since I am GAY.
guess I am lucky to have a true str8 guy friend? I dunno.

dong-in-khakis

Loved Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
never can say for sure but if he's discussing his dick with you and sending pics, chances are he's leaning toward something bi or gay.

Again, not for sure, but I don't think a completley straight guy would do that, if would "weird him out".

Hard to tell though.

Interesting.

rayray

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Gay, 20% Straight
You have known each other for 15 years and he does not know you are 50/50 ? Is there any chance you have a attraction to you ? I think you been friends long enough to not have to worry about him disliking you for who you really are sexual. It seems obvious to me that he has a lot of trust in you..I say throw out to him that you are bisexual..I know (big step). From what you have said i don't think he will be surprised..I also think that will open a whole new line of communication between the two of you.

loncam

Cherished Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Maybe the point here is that he realises (or suspects) you are bi and is disappointed you have never told him, since you have been close friends for so long. Maybe his behaviour is a way for him to try to tell you that he would be OK about you being bi and he is trying to give you the chance to tell him. I realise this is a long-shot but maybe it's the case????

1Cody

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
It was a bad experiment messing around with a friend when we were drinking. I really cared about this friend. He had the desire to reset our boundaries and I readily went along with it. I don't think that if you really do care about a friend and have a bond to begin with that you necessarily need to add sex. I think I and my friend both found that we didn't need sex to make us any closer. Not that it was a disappointment in any way, just that it was not necessary. Just offering my opinion.

f0zzie05

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Well it kinda deals with both, maybe offer a PE session together to break the ice. Show him gelking and get a pump to switch off with and maybe more will happen. You may loose your good friend though :-/