Is my friend looking for sex

Discussion in 'Relationships, Discrimination, and Jealousy' started by ben2ben, May 18, 2006.

1. ben2ben

ben2ben New Member

I need advice about whether to "pursue" my friend - having read some comments saying keep the friendship and forget the sex

We have known each other for about 10 years (from uni days) and have started a regular game of squash, with a shower afterwards. The walk from the locker room to the shower area is down a narrow corridor with a mirror at the end the has a view back into the locker room. Ive stripped down first and while walkign down the corridor notice in the mirror my friend who has taken a couple of steps back from the bench so he could have a very good look at my naked ass walking down the corridor, while he stripped down. If he had continued to change in the locker room at the bench he would not have had the view. Is he bisexual and would anyone start dropping hints to explore his sexuality. He's married and I'm very much in the closet bi.

2. chrisung

chrisung New Member

Questions back at ya.

Do you want to be the "other woman" in such a relationship?
    Do you want him badly enough that you'd risk screwing up his marriage?

Do you have a relationship with him that you can talk about sex? (a serious discussion)

Maybe come out to him as bi?

Of course he may very well just like looking at a nice butt occasionally. I'm 100% gay (and then some), but a nice pair of woman's breasts can be very nice to look at.

3. yellowman

yellowman New Member

Albums:
    Hey, If he is really your friend you will let sleeping dogs lie. You have to look out for him when he isn't. I wouldn't push it. Let him look. If his marriage is not working and he wants to explore. Let him get a divorce and then you guys hook up... But until then. I would leave it alone because the complications it could bring could be extremely devestating. :confused:

4. B_Danceswithlamps

B_Danceswithlamps New Member

Yeah, i agree with yellowman. If his marriage is happy and going along well, then, he just wants to compaire, probably. I wouldn't persue it, or bring it up. If he wants to take it further, leave it to him to bring it up. ^-^

Cheers!

me

Draft saved Draft deleted