Is My Friend Packing?

ty.

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
So i have this friend. he's hot. he posted this pic on his myspace. is that a boner i see? a very large boner? or just a wrinkle in his pants? what do you think? looks like he's hung, no?

(note: HE posted these on his public profile, so i have no problem with reposting)

Attachments

lovin_california

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So i have this friend. he's hot. he posted this pic on his myspace. is that a boner i see? a very large boner? or just a wrinkle in his pants? what do you think? looks like he's hung, no?

(note: HE posted these on his public profile, so i have no problem with reposting)

Can you just ask him? If he's wearing pants like that he wants attention...

ty.

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
he's a pretty prude kid, tho. at least i thought... :D

but the outfit was just like a joke kinda thing. long story. i get it a thumbs up tho...

ty.

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
look running diagonally to the upper-left. or is it just a wrinkle?

thanks, kids!

It's a diagonal wrinkle.

That does NOT mean your pal isn't packing. It just means that if he is packing, he's not a shower.

ty.

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
well, i want to mention something casually, but since we've NEVER talked about anything even closely related to sex before, i want to make sure it's a boner... look at this lightened, cropped version..

but now i'll stop hogging my own thread! sorry

sdbg

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
In the second photo, it looks like he could have a boner pointing to his left running parallel to his belt, but it's hard to say with certainty. If you share good humor together, you could make a joke about it. If you'd rather not say anything, then ask your friend to go to the gym with you or to do some kind of athletic activity where you would wear gym shorts or sweat pants. Often you'll be able to see details that you won't see in regular street clothes.