Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I've been having a discussion with a forum member here, and have decided to post this to get some varied opinions. In a nutshell, at what point would you consider a woman to have a 'large' vagina on the basis of the number of fingers she can take? 3 fingers? 4? A fist??? Is this a good way to determine vaginal size/capacity?

My gf, when properly aroused, can take 4 fingers rather comfortably, and I can't say I've done that to any other woman I've been with. I have 8+ inch hands. She also gets extremely wet, so I'm wondering if it's just a case of her wetness, or is it because she just 'adjusts and expands' when really horny, or naturally big down there? She has had one child, and I don't know if that would have any bearing, but I have heard that some women can go right back to prior tightness, some don't.

Any thoughts or feedback on this? Thanks..

Last edited:

Patchos

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I've been having a discussion with a forum member here, and have decided to post this to get some varied opinions. In a nutshell, at what point would you consider a woman to have a 'large' vagina on the basis of the number of fingers she can take? 3 fingers? 4? A fist??? Is this a good way to determine vaginal size/capacity?

My gf, when properly aroused, can take 4 fingers rather comfortably, and I can't say I've done that to any other woman I've been with. I have 8+ inch hands. She also gets extremely wet, so I'm wondering if it's just a case of her wetness, or is it because she just 'adjusts and expands' when really horny, or naturally big down there? She has had one child, and I don't know if that would have any bearing, but I have heard that some women can go right back to prior tightness, some don't.

Any thoughts or feedback on this? Thanks..

I'd say you hit the jackpot! Not all women can stretch out like that, some women can tear from one or two. And who doesn't love an extremely wet woman?

averagepeck

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
Oh no complaints about the wetness Patchos, I was merely having a discussion with someone on here and was encouraged to post this to get some responses. Of course certain replies are expected,but just trying to see if anyone can offer a opinion, without psycho-analyzing why I care to ask such a question.

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
:shrug: because you posted how large she is down there,
people will defend the women who can stretch that far and how it's a positive.

if you posted about how you could only finger her at tops with two fingers, everyone would run over and pat your little head, and give you high fives, saying how they love and adore a tight woman.

you're not really going to get an answer either way.

averagepeck

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I'm mainly interested in whether a woman who can take that many fingers would be considered 'large' down there. Like I don't know if that's a normal thing for a woman once she's sufficiently aroused ,or not. Of course, women come in all sizes, as do men. I was merely curious as to where my gf would fall based on the info I've given.

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
well...i suppose i wouldn't know. i'm tiny down below, so to me, that's a lot...

then again i haven't gone around fingering other women. ;)

WowALotANamesTaken

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
:shrug: because you posted how large she is down there,
people will defend the women who can stretch that far and how it's a positive.

if you posted about how you could only finger her at tops with two fingers, everyone would run over and pat your little head, and give you high fives, saying how they love and adore a tight woman.

you're not really going to get an answer either way.

You Pretty much hit the nail on the head.

I think the way some people think about size and "tightness" with womens bits is often warped too. Kinda hard to explain, but it feels like people (mostly us guys) try to use similar way of thinking about cock size and apply them to womens bits. I know in my experience the amount of stretch and the depth the vagina will take comfortably varies a hell of a lot with the same woman, for various reasons. Cock size it pretty much static once it's fully hard, and it's pretty easy to see if that's the case.

4 fingers IMHO is pretty normal if your doing everything right and she's into it. Some women might not like the feeling, but I would say almost all women could take 4, or more, it might hurt like hell for some at first though. I can't say I'd like having my arse fisted but I'm sure it'd be possible with a bit of practice =/

averagepeck

Expert Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
^ Thanks. I realize that there is varying degrees of vaginal arousal that can result in varying depths, etc etc. I was just curious if it was normal for a girl to take 4 fingers, but in your opinion it is.

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
She sounds pretty loose to me. Wouldn't surprise me if the child had something to do with it.

Ramsey

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
I had a girl that had problems taking 2 fingers unless she was REALLY excited. And yet sometimes, my cock which was a LOT bigger than 2 of my fingers, she seemed to barely feel. So sometimes, tight does not necessarily mean that she will be feeling a whole lot. So even if your girl is "loose" she may have a sensitive vajayjay and love the feeling of you.

denton85

Sexy Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Port Jefferson Station (New York, United States)
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
o_0 all girls can be tight at first... just need to work them up to 4 fingers with proper stretching/ arousal/ wetness. There is nothing like the reaction of a girl in ecstasy while being oraly and manually pleasured and having them look down and realize that they have 4 fingers in them.