Is my girlfriend big 'down' there?

D_Fiona_Farvel

Account Disabled
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I've never been able to take a fist, but, I can comfortably take three fingers and maybe the tip of the thumb when highly aroused. Make no mistake, I can also squeeze hard enough to inflict pain or milk his cock (thank you, Kegels!), but the two qualities are not mutually exclusive.

I can, with relish, open up or tighten for him at will, and that is a skill I am fortunate to have - well, it took a lot of work - but, I am appreciative of my abilities and so are they.

Your lady sounds the same... you're lucky, enjoy it or I'm sure she can find someone else who will. :wink:

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
How do you figure that 4 fingers is loose? Unless you have fingers like sausages, 4 fingers really aint that extreme.

Every girl I've been with except for one could only handle two at most. The one that could handle more (I stuck 4 in her right off the bat) was the loosest of them all. And depending on how you position the 4 fingers, it definitely could be pretty extreme imo. You stick in four and do the come hither motion, I'd be pretty concerned.

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
what if she's just naturally loose, though...? why should he be concerned? as far as i've heard, some women can simply just stretch that far. :shrug:

i mean, i'm not very experienced, either...
so i'm just going off of what other women have said, especially here.

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
what if she's just naturally loose, though...? why should he be concerned? as far as i've heard, some women can simply just stretch that far. :shrug:

It's the equivalent of a guy with a small dick.

And yeah, 4 fingers horizontal is definitely loose.

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
It's the equivalent of a guy with a small dick.

And yeah, 4 fingers horizontal is definitely loose.

oh, so you're basically saying it's more desirable to have a woman who's tighter...

i thought you meant he should literally be concerned.

KTF40

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
oh, so you're basically saying it's more desirable to have a woman who's tighter...

i thought you meant he should literally be concerned.

Well I'd be concerned because there is a good chance I might not be adequate enough to please her. A lot of women prefer big dicks for a reason.

D_Amyntas Lillydong

Account Disabled
Media
haven't read all the posts. i dated a big chick that had two kids. she had a big pussy compared to the other women i have been with. depended on the positions too though. doggie i could last forever. but cowgirl i would last not as long as doggie.

voidout

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
Well I'd be concerned because there is a good chance I might not be adequate enough to please her. A lot of women prefer big dicks for a reason.

i suppose i can't really comment because i've never been with someone "large".

BillyD

1st Like
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Four fingers it not extreme. Most if not all women who are worked up and wet should have no problem with this.

MercyfulFate

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I guess I'm lucky my longterm girlfriend has a vagina that's permanently tight, it's great. Sometimes even with foreplay it can be a challenge to get in there without her grimacing, but that part is quite enjoyable.

D_Ellerby Eatsprick

Experimental Member
Media
All women have varying level of tightness. Tightness is subjective. What's tight for one person might tight (or not) for someone else.

All women start out "tight" and as she becomes more aroused and more wetter, her pussy will naturally expand. It is a sexual reflex for our pussy to expand so that we can accommodate men's sperms and to protect our pussy from being further damaged.

My bf is 7.5 x 5.75 and when he first fingers me or has sex, I am tight but as our sex session goes on, I loosen up a bit. And while I am tight, I am built to easy take bigger cocks without having to do "breaking in" or "warming up. I am able to take a girth of 7" within minutes (unlike other women who need some warming up and working to be able to take a 7" girth.)