Is my girth maxed out!

Discussion in 'Penis Enlargement' started by AZNbanana, Dec 19, 2010.

1. AZNbanana

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    Ive been doing PE/jelq off and on since high school. Yes, it did work for me. And now at 6.3 x 5.0 I have gain about 1.3" in length, but hard any girth. When erect my skin is very tight. Like there no more skin to expand the girth. I still have some streachy skin that goes up and down the shaft (length), but none for thinkness.

Does this mean my girth is maxed out? Ive been tiring "the squeeze" technique lately and seeing it this will help.

2. lpsgnoob

lpsgnoob Member

No you have not maxed out. I been doing PE for 2 years, first year I only gained in length. Didn't do much girth exercises so didn't see much results. Start of 2010 I started the girth exercises and I saw some gains but still I wasn't training properly. To gain girth you need to do the girth exercises properly and have a good diet and never slack off. If you add cock rings and pumping to your routine it will increase the gains.

And don't forget stamina exercises, they are very important and vital for girth gains.
    Good luck.

3. basincreek

basincreek New Member

Albums:
    I've been jelqing and have seen more girth gains than length gains. Is it different for every person?

4. redbear52

redbear52 New Member

Yes. Some guys gain length more easily than girth and some gain girth more easily than length.

5. basincreek

basincreek New Member

Albums:
    Since I started below average in girth at 4.5 inches I guess it's a good thing I'm gaining it easier.

6. lpsgnoob

lpsgnoob Member

Yes basincreek different people gain differently.
    Sorry, I forgot to add in my first year I focused fully on length. So I did few jelqs and A LOT for stretches, that's how I gained my length.

Then early 2010 I realized I made a mistake and should have kept it balanced, so this time I stopped stretching and focused on girth exercises, and I gained good girth.

And both those years I was slacking a bit here and there.

Now for 2011 I'm planing on exercising properly with proper diet and gym and having a balanced routine and looking forward to add pumping to my routine. I will try and make sure I give 110% for stamina exercises. That's my biggest regret so far, I didn't train for stamina that much and they are very important to your gains specially girth gains.

7. redbear52

redbear52 New Member

For the better part of a year, I did mostly jelqing, Kegels, and a little stretching and gained about an inch of length and very little girth. When length gains plateaued, I added a lot more stretches, tried some hanging, and continued to do jelqing and since then have gained more girth than length.

So what happens isn't always due to what you do, but what your penis wants to do.

8. lpsgnoob

lpsgnoob Member

I read before that there are plenty of people that gain good girth from stretching and hanging too. You shouldn't be surprised gaining girth from those exercises.

But congratz on your gains, very impressive. Wish I had your dedication and discipline. I been slackin too much. :frown1:

9. D_Crystallized Ginger

how many jelqs per day are required to get some girth and length gains?? I do 100-150 jelqs mostly with 70 % erection level one day on and one day off..and it gives me very little gains in girth (2 millimeters) and length (0,5 millimetres maybe) .. I have been jelquing from 2 months or so...please post some advice for me!

10. D_Crystallized Ginger

btw..what was your starting girth boy???

11. lpsgnoob

lpsgnoob Member

2 months is still too early to worry about any gains man. I suggest you check this thread out: Free Classic Beginner's PE Routine! to have a good view on what a beginner needs to do. At the early stages I think you should worry about getting injured.

12. StrongmanXXL

StrongmanXXL New Member

I totally agree. I pump and then use a ADC( All day cockring) to keep my dick engorged and plump. Great when having sex with wife.

13. SR_Daniel Dangler

SR_Daniel Dangler New Member

I think there is a technique that can be used where u squeeze your fingers in a circle around the base of your penis for 10 seconds then rest for 10 secs, and repeat 3 or 4 times.

I was curious so i tried it and my girth was nearing 7" so i stopped because it started to freak me out lol, i guess ill wait till im done growing before i decide whether to try any PE.

14. redbear52

redbear52 New Member

Yes, there are erect "holds" or "squeezes" in which you do that, and two-handed holds where you squeeze with one hand at the base and another right below the glans.

These are basically variations of the "Uli" and stretch the tunica by temporarily increasing the pressure in the corpora above what occurs during a normal erection.

Be careful with them. They are pretty intense and some have had injuries. But if you are anywhere close to 7" in circumference there is no way I would be trying to gain more girth, if I were you.

You say that you haven't stopped growing so I assume you are young. I don't know how much sexual experience you have had with women, of course. In case it is not too much, and despite what some guys here might tell you, that is more girth than some women are going to be able to handle physically, and more than a lot of women are going to want to deal with on a regular basis, even if they can manage it physically.

15. SR_Daniel Dangler

Thanks , yeah ive never tried it Penis enlargement except for that 1 time out of curiousity ( was only temporary anyway) and i dont intend too. Yeah im 18 but im a late bloomer, hopefully i dont gain much more girth.

Also i am a virgin but will soon be having sex with another virgin (girl) as we have talked about it a lot and are ready for it.

16. AZNbanana

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    damn 7"!!! when i was 18 i was 4.5"

im going to try the squeeze technique and see if theres any improvement. i goal is to be in the 5.25" to 5.5" range.

17. SR_Daniel Dangler

haha that was only when i tried the squeeze technique, started to get worried it was too thick and would stay like that so i stopped lol and it went back down to my usual 6.3" - 6.5" after.

have you gained much since 18? edit: had a look u gained .5 inch, nice.

Draft saved Draft deleted