Admired Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
So a lot has happened since I first posted. Thanks to a lpsg user who privately messaged me, I was able to speak honestly with my hubby and he communicated with his friend and my husband actually became quite aroused by the thought of me gawking over his friend's big dick. After hubby's friend found out that I knew about his endowment we have begun texting over the last couple of months. Last night I told him that I am on this website and about how I'd asked for an opinion on the situation. He suggested that I post the pictures in question with his identity obscured. He wanted me to tell him if there were any comments. Well, here goes. Here are the pictures I secretly took of him and his soft cock getting in and out of the hot tub. Can anyone blame me for getting excited? Just look at his equipment!!
Amazing big cock

Markyoung873

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
So a lot has happened since I first posted. Thanks to a lpsg user who privately messaged me, I was able to speak honestly with my hubby and he communicated with his friend and my husband actually became quite aroused by the thought of me gawking over his friend's big dick. After hubby's friend found out that I knew about his endowment we have begun texting over the last couple of months. Last night I told him that I am on this website and about how I'd asked for an opinion on the situation. He suggested that I post the pictures in question with his identity obscured. He wanted me to tell him if there were any comments. Well, here goes. Here are the pictures I secretly took of him and his soft cock getting in and out of the hot tub. Can anyone blame me for getting excited? Just look at his equipment!!
You might as well get on it.. your husband now knows his place, friend knows he’s a superior man, that dynamic has already happened.. your lust for a big dick isn’t going to go away.. hopefully you all end up happy…

Reactions: 1814 and amazzzed2

Markyoung873

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
sounds like you’ve both opened a door to something new.. for what it’s worth. don’t know where you live but I sometimes go into the fancy part of London for shopping etc. and i’ve been hit on by couples who seem to be very happy with their choices if you get me.. just think that you might be better getting your fix in an anonymous environment if this is an option to you.. hope that makes sense, second coffee ain’t kicked in yet..

Reactions: P.J.9 and amazzzed2

mikawhite22

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
Thank you. I hope it ends happily too. It seems to excite my hubby though it took him a while to get there. My hubby seems just as interested in his big cock as I am. They were at their favorite watering hole recently and my hubby asked him if he could film him in the restroom. My hubby sent him the video and he sent it to me. I find that a little strange behavior on my hubby's part. Did he just want me to see it again and think it would be the most appropriate environment for him to ask his friend for permission to shoot a video??
Hey DHanson...it seems like he's probably just trying to let you know that he's into it. Have you ever felt sexual feelings towards this big dick friend, and do you think you would ever consider moving forward with any of those feelings if your husband was cool with it?

halcyondays

Worshipped Member
Media
Sexuality
80% Straight, 20% Gay
I hope it ends happily too.

The girlfriend of a best friend once said the same. It didn't. I agreed to have a MFM three way with them. She had heard the rumors of my size and had seen my bulge in swim trunks. Very little contact happened between he and I--arms & legs mostly. Both were agog over my size. It was crazy fun made more so because of close friendship.

Things went south after she expressed interest in doing it again. He became extremely jealous. Despite her optimism no amount of apology from she or I soothed his sexual jealousy.They broke up and I lost both as good friends.

After that sex with close friends was off the menu.

They weren't married but we all thought they would be and should be. Forty years later I still wince each time I think of what happened between us--and what I helped destroy.

I see why more people choose to just stay single these days
^This. So many have cheated with me from youth I am surprised anyone chooses to marry. I was optimistic enough to get engaged three times when I was young but accepted they would cheat on me. Why wouldn't I when I cheated on them. One cheated on me. I found out later another did too.

It's just the way humans are. Our species does not instinctually form exclusive lifetime pair bonds. Even short/mid-term ones are a challenge.

A cautionary tale for your consideration. :)

Reactions: heky21 and JCEO

jonny503

Cherished Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Pleasanton, California, United States of America
Sexuality
50% Straight, 50% Gay
So my hubby is not a jealous man. He is confident in his manhood. He doesn't get jealous of me around other guys either. At any rate, he's got one friend of whom he seems intimidated. When his friend comes to visit he doesn't even like us to be in the same room alone or when we go to his friend's house, it's the same thing. We were visiting his friend recently and my hubby needed to run to the store in the morning. For some reason hubby decided to leave me at home that morning and our friend apparently thought we had both left because he went out to get into his hot tub completely naked. I watched in amazement as his big soft cock swayed between his legs. Even soft his penis dwarfed my hubby's erection (which is not small).I even took some pics on my phone from the window. Now I'm wondering if my husband knows his friend has a much bigger penis than his and could that be why he is so jealous? Should I tell him about seeing his best friend's big cock...or would that just make matters worse?
1) this is why we can't have open showers at gyms and people so afraid of being nude these days around others because people take pictures of them without consent so thanks. /s (sarcasm)

2) If your husband find's that picture on your phone, after you already knows he has an issue of some kind with this, good luck. Feels like a major break of trust IMHO.

Reactions: 1814

MySmallOne

Sexy Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
99% Straight, 1% Gay
I had a dear friend and gym mate with a huge cock. My wife could not stand him and I cannot understand why, he is a super funny guy. We had also been on holiday together but she was always quite cold while she was very friendly with his GF.

One time I was out of town and he needed a CD back. So I asked my wife if he could pass by to take it. She invited him over and they also had a coffee. I am pretty sure he did not try to fuck her but I am sure she wanted to make me a it jealous.

Reactions: amazzzed2

SamMann75

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Thank you. I hope it ends happily too. It seems to excite my hubby though it took him a while to get there. My hubby seems just as interested in his big cock as I am. They were at their favorite watering hole recently and my hubby asked him if he could film him in the restroom. My hubby sent him the video and he sent it to me. I find that a little strange behavior on my hubby's part. Did he just want me to see it again and think it would be the most appropriate environment for him to ask his friend for permission to shoot a video??

Question, was your husband's intimidation and weariness of his friend something that made you more curious and turned on by the friend?

Evenflow618

Legendary Member
Media
This is stupid. People shouldn’t get married anymore. There is no more respect or loyalty. Sickening if people think it’s okay to entice or fantasize about other people when you are married.

AvgBritLad

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
So my hubby is not a jealous man. He is confident in his manhood. He doesn't get jealous of me around other guys either. At any rate, he's got one friend of whom he seems intimidated. When his friend comes to visit he doesn't even like us to be in the same room alone or when we go to his friend's house, it's the same thing. We were visiting his friend recently and my hubby needed to run to the store in the morning. For some reason hubby decided to leave me at home that morning and our friend apparently thought we had both left because he went out to get into his hot tub completely naked. I watched in amazement as his big soft cock swayed between his legs. Even soft his penis dwarfed my hubby's erection (which is not small).I even took some pics on my phone from the window. Now I'm wondering if my husband knows his friend has a much bigger penis than his and could that be why he is so jealous? Should I tell him about seeing his best friend's big cock...or would that just make matters worse?
From a guy's perspective I can understand why he might be intimidated. I've got a couple of noticeable bigger friends that I worry about. Could be that paranoia that a girlfriend might find out about them and be curious to see it or try it. I get like that especially if the guy "knows" he's bigger and is cockier because I think it's more likely he'll bring it up around girls.

AvgBritLad

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
I agree with the post above. As a smaller guy myself, I am easily intimidated around well hung, confident acting friends. And yeah, a bit jealous too. It's never fun being the smallest guy in the room.
Always good when someone else gets it

longstroke7

Mythical Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay

Would you like it if someone took pictures of you naked without your consent?

Reactions: MisterB

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
Reactions: DHanson

amazzzed2

Superior Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
90% Straight, 10% Gay
No, I'm always afraid to have sex with my husband for a while after his friend has taken me. I'm afraid my hubby will be able to feel the difference and catch on.
Who knows, maybe your little hubby would like to watch?

Reactions: ipex

BigBen

Superior Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
To start with, he is "much" bigger soft than my husband is hard. So even if it didn't get "much" bigger, its still bigger than an average guy's penis. I have been sleeping with him if you haven't read the update. I haven't measured him in his soft and hard states as we are not lab partners but it definitely grows.
You should measure....flaccid and erect....the total length flaccid and erect...the length of his cocks head....the length of his shaft from behind/below his cocks head to the base of his shaft...and the circumference around the crown of his cocks head...circumference two inches along the shaft behind/below the crown of his cocks head,...the mid shaft circumference,...and the circumference of his shaft at the base.

And how much of his length can you take...oral..and in your vagina in all positions...

Does your husband like to watch?

Does your husband like to fuck you after your friend orgasms inside you and feel you stretched out...and full of the other mans cum?