Is my new dick ugly?

D

deleted983382

If I were you, I'd be out and about showing off my girthy bulge. Then exercise to get the circulation going. Your cock needs TLC right now. Good Blood flow, drink lots of water, and nourishment like l arginine etc.

farmerjohn1324

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
If I were you, I'd be out and about showing off my girthy bulge. Then exercise to get the circulation going. Your cock needs TLC right now. Good Blood flow, drink lots of water, and nourishment like l arginine etc.

Showing off my girthy bandage?

Unfortunately, I lack the social skills to even make basic conversation, let alone show my dick to people.

D

deleted983382

Showing off my girthy bandage?

Unfortunately, I lack the social skills to even make basic conversation, let alone show my dick to people.
I don't know what else to tell you man just trying to help. Let your body recover without being overly critical of yourself. You just got the work done.

Looks bruised and swollen, but if you just had something done I would think that is normal. I would say give it time to heal. How long did the doctor tell you the whole process would take? What kind of increase is this supposed to give?