i would not say "small" because i think only to sizequeens would see you to be
"small"

in real life i would say you are smack dab average.:smile:

B_Morning_Glory

Sexy Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
your 1st pic. looks around 5 long an maybe 5.51/4 girth at best. 2nd pic. looks like your 5.5 long with 4.3/4 girth. so ill give you the benefit here, do to quality of photos an all an say your average. which isn't small. now go out an put that cock to some use.an enjoy the fun. how close am i in guessing your size i compared your pics. with my hubby's size of which he is 7.3/4 [ closer to 8 actually] by 7,1/4 inches around in girth.

Last edited:

joeweekend

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
99% Gay, 1% Straight
You're no John Holmes.

But that's not a problem at all. Women, and other insert-ees, appreciate a compact member like yours. And besides, I bet you more than make up for it with heavy-duty personal charm. Small-dicked guys always seem to try harder.

Go forth and fuck. You've got a sweet piece of cock there - looks like it's rigid as a crow-bar. Nice. Don't ever, ever even let it cross you mind that your cock's anything less than anyone else's.

strutter2

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Straight, 0% Gay
Don't worry at all - your cock is a good average size - looks like it can do what it's made to do very well. Penis size tends to be a male fixation anyway. Looks like it would work for me, it would be a perfect size for the average vagina,would be more likely to be able to cause pressure on the G-spot (massive ones tend to just go past it) would cause pleasure and not pain hopefully - so smiles all round!
At least you can get yours hard etc, some men with very large ones often find it hard to maintain erection. Ha ha - so yep relax and enjoy it - although keep it prety by wrapping it up nicely in man and woman's best friend - a condom :)

Slave0666

Experimental Member
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
Kind of reminds me of mine. We probably just feel small because we are surrounded by enormous penises on this site.

D_Bob_Crotchitch

Expert Member
Media
Do you think My Penis Is Small

It isn't the size man, it's how you work it. A woman I work with was married to a big hung dude, he was a dud in bed. She's living with a dude whose meat is on the small side but he really knows how to work it. She's really happy.
Also, every penis on here is small compared to a whale's.

sounder1

Loved Member
Verified
Gold
Media
Verification
View
Sexuality
60% Gay, 40% Straight
Don't worry. The galleries on this site make lots of us seem small when we're really average. Some pics even make some big guys look small/average in comparrison. Enjoy using what u got. We all cum the same.

matt121matt121

Cherished Member
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
I wouldn't say small, a strong average.

My definition of small is anything under like 4 to 4.5 inches and yes they do exist.

Someone said they thought you looked on the thin side, its hard to tell but I was going to say you were more on the thick side.

Anyways, have fun with what you have!!

Looks like a great cock, and should be enough to satisfy most people except for the biggest size queens, but there not the kind of girls/guys you would want to build a long relationship with anyways.