Is my penis too small?

MrSmall

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
What do you think about my penis size?
Is it too small in your opinion?
I'm also interested about the girl's opinion.

MrSmall

Just Browsing
Media
Sexuality
69% Straight, 31% Gay
urm...

how the hell are we meant to respond?

I just wanted a sincere answer.
And I also would like to know from the women:
- have you ever had sex with a man with a penis like me or smaller?
- how would you react to that?
Thanks.

zaza

Experimental Member
Media
I`m not good at estimating size from pictures. I have had sex with a guy who was 4 inches in length, and it was great although a bit limiting.

You are actually the best person to tell us if it is too small. Its your penis, and if you are sexually active you know if it is big enough to do the job so to speak.

dolfette

Expert Member
Media
Sexuality
No Response
I just wanted a sincere answer.
And I also would like to know from the women:
- have you ever had sex with a man with a penis like me or smaller?
- how would you react to that?
Thanks.
yes i have.
he gave great head & great hand.
he made me feel fragile & feminine.
he was an amazing lover.

B_Kshelby67

1st Like
Media
ok sir, I am going to answer honestly, and I hope you don't take my answer the wrong way, I just get a little peeved about this kind of thing...

Your dick is attached to you. You know what it looks like and how big it is. There is no need for it to be "judged". There are men out there that have huge cocks and teeny bits, and can please a women both incredibly poor or better than anything on earth.
No matter what the size is, the only way you can get a women is by having a personality. Unless you pick up women at a nudist colony, she has to be attracted to you without the size of your cock coming into play.
What are you really trying to achieve posting this question? Are you trying to fish for compliments? Are you trying to feel ok about yourself? In the end, being told you have a good penis won't solve that underlying need for approval.
Penises look like penises for the most part. Yes, I am here because I like big dicks, but if I really like a dude, it really doesn't matter what the hell he is packing, and I'd be pissed off if he didn't like me because my tits weren't big enough. I am the first to admit I enjoy a certian thing, but honestly, it is not a deal breaker.
So, quit asking such silly things that will really get you nowhere.

RadioRandy

Just Browsing
Media
So this would be today's Small Penis Humiliation thread, right? :rolleyes:

awe.

Listen, here's basically the deal - and I think most will agree without being too terribly PC about it.

This is the 'Large Penis Support Group' you know, where we all laugh about how much of a bitch it is that our dicks tend to touch the disgusting water at a public restroom, or how annoying standard condoms are because they leave that nasty painful red ring at the base.

If you are above average, and have a Large Penis welcome.

If you believe yourself to have a Large Penis welcome.

Confidence will get you further than dick size, every time. An old friend of mine used to say 'It doesn't matter how big I am, she wont know till its too late'

Yes, I've seen larger. The national average in length is somewhere around 5.3, with girth falling about a half inch below that number. I'm going to say that it is a little on the small side.

As I said earlier, this is the Large Penis Support Group not the Average Sized Guy who has an awesome personality support group. If you're here to meet a guy with a giant dick - Seriously, welcome and I hope you enjoy your time as a bottom and I hope you find what you're looking for in a top - or if you just have a big dick fetish.

HOWEVER a thread asking us our opinion will almost always result in heartache.

As it was said earlier, YOU ARE YOUR OWN BEST JUDGE ONLY YOU KNOW YOU!!!

I might however, suggest you seek membership atthe following website, I'm not usually one to drive people away from LPSG, but they tend to cater to those on the smaller side. Main Index - Measurection.com - Powered by FusionBB

ManlyBanisters

Sexy Member
Media
What do you think about my penis size?
Is it too small in your opinion?
I'm also interested about the girl's opinion.

Well - it kind of depends what you want to use it for...

Sorry, but it seems to me that asking a bunch of women (and men) on a big dick site is asking for it, literally.

Truly - I'm sure the vast majority of women (and men) out there would find your cock more than adequate if you know how to use it, and how to do other things - we're intelligent apes, buddy - it's all about tool use. You got a tool, learn how to use it. G'luck.

D_alex8

Media
Sexuality
90% Gay, 10% Straight
Listen, here's basically the deal

Here's alex8's alternative version of "the deal":

1) in order to explore one's Small Penis Humiliation (SPH) fetish, hunt out a website that is related specifically to large penises;

2) select a user name there which references the fact one has a small penis... MrSmall would be a prime example of this;

3) post pictures that make your penis look smaller than usual, for example sitting with your flaccid dick scrunched up (again, MrSmall provides a good, if clichéd, example);

4) start a thread which draws attention to one's smallness in its title. Using the word 'small', 'tiny', 'microdick', or anything along those lines should do the trick;

5) when people start to offer sound advice about asking at a different website, insist (as per post #5 on this thread) that they tell you their frank opinion all the same (how else is one to get material over which to explore one's SPH fetish while jerkin' the gherkin?);

6) hope that long-time LPSG members who have seen 92,510 previous SPH threads (at least) don't arrive too soon and try to spoil the fun by pointing out the mechanics of such threads.

Chuck64

Experimental Member
Gold
Platinum Gold
Media
Sexuality
100% Gay, 0% Straight
6) hope that long-time LPSG members who have seen 92,510 previous SPH threads (at least) don't arrive too soon and try to spoil the fun by pointing out the mechanics of such threads.

Damn Alex! Stop ruining my fun! Go produce another Jeff vid just to make it up to me.

rob_just_rob

Sexy Member
Media
Here's alex8's alternative version of "the deal":

1) in order to explore one's Small Penis Humiliation (SPH) fetish, hunt out a website that is related specifically to large penises;

2) select a user name there which references the fact one has a small penis... MrSmall would be a prime example of this;

3) post pictures that make your penis look smaller than usual, for example sitting with your flaccid dick scrunched up (again, MrSmall provides a good, if clichéd, example);

4) start a thread which draws attention to one's smallness in its title. Using the word 'small', 'tiny', 'microdick', or anything along those lines should do the trick;

5) when people start to offer sound advice about asking at a different website, insist (as per post #5 on this thread) that they tell you their frank opinion all the same (how else is one to get material over which to explore one's SPH fetish while jerkin' the gherkin?);

That's pretty much nailed it. The only question that remains is how to respond.

I've tried being supportive.
I've tried being logical.
I've tried being mean.
I've tried being philosophical.
I've tried being practical.
I've tried being sarcastic.

Then I found the ignore function. And it was love at first sight.

There have been a million of these threads here and elsewhere online. The answers are always the same. And the best part is, since the OP doesn't actually know anyone who's responding, and the respondees don't know the OP, he or she can just look at some of the other million SPH threads online to get the answer he or she is seeking. They're really interchangeable.

(you can file that one under "practical" or "logical", as you see fit).

RadioRandy

Just Browsing
Media
aha, That's probably pretty accurate, although I'm not particularly into that sort of thing, but hey - if someone wants to be a part of SPH, I'm all about it.

I will, but only because I like to be a dickball.

You shriveled shrunk dick mother fucker,
I don't even know why you even bother to get up in the Goddamned morning;

but I DO know its not so you can look at your glamorous elf cock in the fucking mirror.

Maybe you get up for your cheerios in the morning, hell I'll bet you can't even satisfy a FUCKING CHEERIO

It might be that you are a poor bastard of bastardized genes, maybe you don't have a small cock after all, maybe the rest of you is just so goddamned FAT you're wondering what the fuck your FEET and COCK have look like for the last 12 years of your PATHETIC life. But I doubt it, I think it's just small.

Congratulations MR SMALL you are a poor excuse for even the most hung of chipmunks, skunks, ferrets, or any other polecat with a non-existent pleasure rod. I hope you're fucking pleased with yourself, I hope you get used to using cigar wrappers for condoms and women sucking your cock through a DRINKING STRAW

:p

jeff black

Expert Member
Media
That's pretty much nailed it. The only question that remains is how to respond.

I've tried being supportive.
I've tried being logical.
I've tried being mean.
I've tried being philosophical.
I've tried being practical.
I've tried being sarcastic.

Then I found the ignore function. And it was love at first sight..

I don't even waste my time with the ignore function. What's the point. I just stop coming to the thread.

sometimes, if I am feeling generous, I will offer a few words of support. However, most of the time, it gets closed.