Is my penis too thick for a regular condom?

Discussion in 'Sex With a Large Penis' started by D_Dickson Derelicked, Jan 11, 2010.

1. D_Dickson Derelicked

Hey everyone. I was hoping for some help. I'm a virgin with girls, done some dirty stuff with guys but no anal so I've never needed a condom.

I thought I'd prepare myself though just in case and bought some condoms to practise putting them on. The problem is I really struggled.

After a long time I could eventually get it on but it didn't feel right to me. I had a hell of a job getting it over my penis head and although the condom went all the way down my shaft it felt tight. I could have just done a bad job but can you tell me if I look too thick or my head looks too big for regular size durex condoms or if I was just doing a bad job.

Thanks guys. If you can't answer the question could you say though what you think of my dick instead lol. Cheers

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/232133/cat/500/ppuser/474933

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/232201/cat/500/ppuser/474933

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/232065/cat/500/ppuser/474933

http://www.lpsg.org/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/232063/cat/500/ppuser/474933

there

#1 D_Dickson Derelicked, Jan 11, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2010
  2. D_CountdeGrandePinja

D_CountdeGrandePinja Account Disabled

keep trying until U find one that fits right - not too tight.

3. D_Rawkesbye Deadheade

Perhaps the measurement - particularly the girth - would allow other experienced men to help you better?

4. hungthicksf8

hungthicksf8 New Member

Mine is 6.5" around and Magnum XL's from trojan work for me (which is to say they fit, still, condoms suck).

5. arthurdent

Gold Member

Albums:
    It looks average thickness in the photos.

6. lakecreeker

lakecreeker Member

Albums:
    Before buying a whole carton of a certain kind, try the single packs in vending machines, it may cost you more. But until you find one that fits you as comfortable as possible. Once you find a very easy to roll on and comfortable to wear, by a carton of them. If you are going to be real active you might want to buy the super size carton of them. Just watch the dates on the package.

7. matt19

matt19 Member

Albums:
    While a condom will stretch to fit any girth, the problem is when a condom is rolled up the ring does not stretch very easily. It's like strangling your cock. when I used to wear condoms I used magnums which helped a lot. If there are only standard sizes available in the heat of the moment you can try to unroll it aways first. use lube to help it slide on easier. you'll have to mess with it to allow the air to escape as the top will have a balloon effect which I was always scared would make the thing break. condoms suck.

8. lilbear

lilbear Member

Your penis looks normal and the head is not to large. If your current brand of condom feels tight, try another brand. also if you are having trouble putting a condom on, practice several more times.

9. the_reverend

Gold Member

regardless of how big it looks, if it FEELS too tight, it IS too tight. Trojan used to let you order free samples off their website, which is how i discovered Magnum XLs worked better for me than Magnums (since XLs weren't sold widely back then). not sure if Durex or other brands have a similar program, but it might be worth trying out at least.

10. MrMXYZPTLK

MrMXYZPTLK New Member

You dick might be to to thick for a condom, but that's why they make condoms in different sizes. If you've ever seen the movie "The 40 year old Virgin" there was a scene where he streches a condom over his entire forearm.

11. hud01

Gold Member

First a measurement would really help. Second, if you go to condom web sites, many have sampler packs. Some of the companies do too.

Variety Packs: Buy Condoms from Condom Man, Best Condoms for Safe Sex

Edit: If you are a virgin, then you might not know how they are supposed to be. Although many here are talking about them being too tight. That is much much better than too loose. The last thing you want is for it to come off inside of her.

#11 hud01, Jan 11, 2010
    Last edited: Jan 11, 2010
  12. D_Dickson Derelicked

thanks everyone. There is no desperate need for condoms to fit at the moment but of course something could happen out of the blue so I want to be prepared. Thanks

13. Big Ben IV

Verified Gold Member

Albums:
    Verified:
    Photo
    I found out the same way, try some magnums and if theyre still tight try the xl's (which are only bigger up top not at the base) I just got some trustex xl's acording to what i read online theyre a little smaller than magnum xl's at the head but an 1/8" wider at the shaft and a 1/4 wider at the base, have yet to try em though.

14. 80deezel

80deezel New Member

Draft saved Draft deleted